Georgia v Republic of Ireland

Newyin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They choose their country by virtue of their relatives. Bit like Matty Elliott and all the other Scottish players past and present btw. You're a bit of a clown mate eh?

I'd imagine the lad who keeps coming back here like an unflushable shite, despite being told on numerous occasions that he's no longer welcome to post on here, is more of a clown, TBF, TBH, IMO, LOL.

I'd imagine the lad who keeps coming back here like an unflushable shite, despite being told on numerous occasions that he's no longer welcome to post on here, is more of a clown, TBF, TBH, IMO, LOL.

Aye well if I'm naw welcome I won't come back. I want to watch the comedy later on in Germany so fair dues I'll be off then eh?

Only saw the second half, Georgia were the better team but didn't have a clue what they were doing when they got near Ireland's box. This shouldn't make any difference to us: if we're going to finish second we should be taking 18 points from the games with Ireland, Georgia and Gibraltar anyway.

They choose their country by virtue of their relatives. Bit like Matty Elliott and all the other Scottish players past and present btw. You're a bit of a clown mate eh?

What are you babbling about? I asked how the South would get on without their Scottish players.

Only saw the second half, Georgia were the better team but didn't have a clue what they were doing when they got near Ireland's box. This shouldn't make any difference to us: if we're going to finish second we should be taking 18 points from the games with Ireland, Georgia and Gibraltar anyway.

Let me put this in perspective for you mate. Gordon Strachan put the worst Central defensive partnership I've ever seen at Celtic in place. Scotland aren't a good side so don't expect to judge how bad other teams are compared to them. You won't qualify

Let me put this in perspective for you mate. Gordon Strachan put the worst Central defensive partnership I've ever seen at Celtic in place. Scotland aren't a good side so don't expect to judge how bad other teams are compared to them. You won't qualify

Yet did a comfortably superior job as Celtic manager compared to Martin O'Neill.

On your way, Seamus.

You still here? Thought you were away. :lol:

Trying to get Dunning to be realistic but no hopes for yees. You'll get beat by one goal tonight and then you'll start talking about winning at the Aviva etc and then Strachan will be talking about "great games despite the result". I'm glad he's nothing to do with my club or country

Archived