Week 1, 7.9.14

lichtie23

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would he not have left before the season started, what sparked it?

Have you really not heard this? It's been talked about since midway through last season. I think his contract runs out next year, obviously that looks a bit better than sacking someone while theyre successful.

Romo is fucking my fantasy team! In more depressing news Martin has left the field for the Bucs who still look atrocious on offense

100% McCowns fault IMO. Fucked up in a couple of handoffs already, not making reads quick enough, floating balls too often, not putting the ball downfield, scrambling when he doesnt need to and just making daft decisions pretty mucvh sums up his performance tonight

Have you really not heard this? It's been talked about since midway through last season. I think his contract runs out next year, obviously that looks a bit better than sacking someone while theyre successful.

100% McCowns fault IMO. Fucked up in a couple of handoffs already, not making reads quick enough, floating balls too often, not putting the ball downfield, scrambling when he doesnt need to and just making daft decisions pretty mucvh sums up his performance tonight

I thought he got injured blocking ?

I thought he got injured blocking ?

Oh no I meant that the Buccs offence stinks, not that Martin got injured.

Might sit up for Broncos game but more likely just watch it tomorrow morning

Im staying up, can watch with jealousy at the Broncos offense compared to the Bucs, McCown has been awful, the o-line is awful infact the entire offense beside V-Jax and Bobby Rainey have been awful.

How Mike Evans looked? He been involved?

Im staying up, can watch with jealousy at the Broncos offense compared to the Bucs, McCown has been awful, the o-line is awful infact the entire offense beside V-Jax and Bobby Rainey have been awful.

I think that's a bit harsh. Considering theyre up against the best D line in the league and how they looked in preseason I think the O-line have played pretty well. It's not as if they havent given McCown time or anything

Archived