New posters on this forum

Granny Danger

Seems to me there's a few new posters who have joined P&B in the last few days and seem to be posting exclusively on the Independence forum.

Shockingly, they all seem BT supporters!!!!!

They obviously realise the importance of Scotland's premier football forum in this historic debate, but their contribution is nothing more than a deliberate distraction.

Personally I think we should ignore them and any more who appear over the coming days.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to me there's a few new posters who have joined P&B in the last few days and seem to be posting exclusively on the Independence forum.

Shockingly, they all seem BT supporters!!!!!

They obviously realise the importance of Scotland's premier football forum in this historic debate, but their contribution is nothing more than a deliberate distraction.

Personally I think we should ignore them and any more who appear over the coming days.

Aye that's right, P&B, an open internet forum should be the exclusive priviledge of Yes voters, who already dominate this board by at least 100-1 !! :rolleyes:

If they are not trolling then fair play; it's a free country after all.

Sparklingbrook came on here and showed her huge norks and didn't post once about football. No one complained then.

Aye that's right, P&B, an open internet forum should be the exclusive priviledge of Yes voters, who already dominate this board by at least 100-1 !! :rolleyes:

I'm not saying it should be exclusively for YES voters, but people who join a football forum just to promote the Bitter Together line just a few days before the poll are at it and are not genuine contributors to the site IMO. I suppose it's a sign of the panic within the BT ranks.

Next thing you know the Unionist politicians will be promising us new powers if we vote NO. (Not that they'd deliver them of course).

New posters on this forum should have to post a minimum of at least 100 posts about football before they can post on any other section of the forum.

It is still a football forum, isn't it?

I'd agree with that, and at least 10 should be in BRALT making fun of The Rangers.

Archived