Bow down to your imperial masters!

iceblink

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic example of something that is funny for 2 minutes, before becoming repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic. You'd have thought they could at least come up with something new to say as they passed the Tron. Alas it seems to have taken them a fortnight to come up with "BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR IMPERIAL MASTERS. THIS IS THE LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON" and their creative talents have been exhausted.

Classic example of something that is funny for 2 minutes, before becoming repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic. You'd have thought they could at least come up with something new to say as they passed the Tron. Alas it seems to have taken them a fortnight to come up with "BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR IMPERIAL MASTERS. THIS IS THE LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON" and their creative talents have been exhausted.

It would be hard to disagree with you on this.

After all you are an expert on repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic.

Seeing as it's only 1:12 long, the fact that you find it funny for 2 minutes means it is in fact, funny.

You'd have thought they could at least come up with something new to say as they passed the Tron.

:blink:

The Tron? Where the f**k were they going? The Gorbals? Yet you claim to live in Glasgow!

Classic example of something that is funny for 2 minutes, before becoming repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic.

You have just underlined the Bitter Together scaremongering campaign for the last 4 weeks.

Funny to laugh at at first, then "repetitive, tedious, unoriginal and a little bit pathetic".

Nah, it's just funny for the duration of the video.

St George's Tron. That's the name of the Church they walked past next to Queen Street Station.

I know the Tron as being at the Trongate, but then I've only lived in the city for most of my life, so what do I know.

Out of interest could you point out where (on the timeline of the video) do they pass St George's Tron? As if I was taking the route from Queen Street to the top of Buchanan Street, I wouldn't suddenly take a detour along Bath Street.

I know the Tron as being at the Trongate, but then I've only lived in the city for most of my life, so what do I know.

Out of interest could you point out where (on the timeline of the video) do they pass St George's Tron? As if I was taking the route from Queen Street to the top of Buchanan Street, I wouldn't suddenly take a detour along Bath Street.

St George's Tron is the church on Nelson Mandella Place. You are confusing it with Tron Church, which is the independent congregation that left the Church of Scotland and which used to be in the St George's Tron building, who now hold religious services at a location on Bath Street.

You're having a bit of a shitemare here.

ETA: and to answer your question directly, they pass it between 5:30 and 6:30 into the 10 minute video.

St George's Tron is the church on Nelson Mandella Place. You are confusing it with Tron Church, which is the independent congregation that left the Church of Scotland and which used to be in the St George's Tron building, who now hold religious services at a location on Bath Street.

You're having a bit of a shitemare here.

ETA: and to answer your question directly, they pass it between 5:30 and 6:30 into the 10 minute video.

As the self styled protector of the honest debate, I would have thought you would have been worked off your feet over the last couple of days but here you are engaging in a debate about the placement of churches in Glasgow.

Archived