Scotland heading for a 'Great Depression' after a Yes vote.

Bill.

Nah I don't think I've attacked anyone yet on this forum, might have takin the pish but you've got to have a sense of humour in these nervous fraught times of an uncertain fututre, stiff upper lip and all that know what I mean old chap j/k incase you think I'm attacking someone.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately the only other ones who share your view as equally as creepy and fixated as you. If I was you, I'd think seriously about how you're letting one man affect you. Go for a walk, take some time out. It can't be good for your blood pressure.

Can you just read my other posts? It's weird having to respond twice. Salmond (the object of the No's fixation) doesn't do this once just to provide you with context and a platform for your thought projections

:blink: I'd say that he's the main cause of the nastiness in this whole debate but nah I don't consider him outside of this which is the subject under discussion.

He's done nothing except created a party that rose out of pretty extremist views. Any nationalist party attracts nutters and he has them round him. Sillars etc. The referendum is ALL about him

Huh? He created a party? News to me. The No side has attempted to make the referendum all about him because they lack other arguments. Personal attacks are the easiest way to a poll victory.

Huh? He created a party? News to me. The No side has attempted to make the referendum all about him because they lack other arguments. Personal attacks are the easiest way to a poll victory.

Created popularity and then a political platform for a party. i stand corrected. the original SNP were comprised of people who "refused conscription" and then grew to include more manipulative people like Salmond

Can you just read my other posts? It's weird having to respond twice. Salmond (the object of the No's fixation) doesn't do this once just to provide you with context and a platform for your thought projections

I say that you're fixated as I came back to this forum after a couple of hours away and had a few threads to read through. Apart from one or two, all your posts have the word "Salmond" in at least once.

You are dangerously obsessed and I fear for you a little.

I say that you're fixated as I came back to this forum after a couple of hours away and had a few threads to read through. Apart from one or two, all your posts have the word "Salmond" in at least once.

You are dangerously obsessed and I fear for you a little.

I fear Salmond a lot

No but as I say the subject under discussion will involve me warning people about him

Yes, but you have to be subjective and not display a borderline psychotic obsession with the man.

It just comes across as unsettling.

He's [referring to Salmond] done nothing except created a party that rose out of pretty extremist views. Any nationalist party attracts nutters and he has them round him. Sillars etc. The referendum is ALL about him

Salmond created the Scottish National Party? Was that using his Tardis to transport him back to 1934, twenty years before he was even born?

Even the most middle of the road political parties attract nutters to some extent, and the larger the party the greater the chance of attracting them.

Whatever nutters the SNP has, they've no chance of ever beating Labour's best:

http://thatsnuckingfuts.com/2013/06/25/labour-councillor-claims-he-had-his-first-sexual-experience-with-an-alien-when-he-was-six-on-this-morning/

Created popularity and then a political platform for a party. i stand corrected. the original SNP were comprised of people who "refused conscription" and then grew to include more manipulative people like Salmond

Salmond created the Scottish National Party? Was that using his Tardis to transport him back to 1934, twenty years before he was even born?

Even the most middle of the road political parties attract nutters to some extent, and the larger the party the greater the chance of attracting them.

Whatever nutters the SNP has, they've no chance of ever beating Labour's best:

http://thatsnuckingfuts.com/2013/06/25/labour-councillor-claims-he-had-his-first-sexual-experience-with-an-alien-when-he-was-six-on-this-morning/

This is my original post (see above). Sorry you didn't read it

Heard it all now. The guy on BBC News just said that Gordon Brown has said "If Scotland were to negotiate a lower share of the UK national debt it could become an economic outcast and end up like Weimar Germany".

It was on bbc news this morning, I lolled when they threw in a bit about the rise of Adolf Hitler :lol:

'Better Together' have claimed that they have hard evidence of the probable demise of Scotland, if the "Yes" campaign wins. It comes after a story in Italian newspaper, Corriere della Sera, was printed yesterday. The story says;

Italian Archaeologists have just unearthed some documents from a dig site just outside the city of Naples. Although most of the documents are illegible, some text can clearly be seen on one. It says;

"I should have voted "No", Titus, Governor of Pompeii.

:blink: I'd say that he's the main cause of the nastiness in this whole debate but nah I don't consider him outside of this which is the subject under discussion.

He's done nothing except created a party that rose out of pretty extremist views. Any nationalist party attracts nutters and he has them round him. Sillars etc. The referendum is ALL about him

Indeed they did rise from pretty "dodgy" background...however the YES campaign is the biggest grassroot movement I've ever seen in Scotland, it's optimistic, progressive beyond anything I've witnessed in my time on this earth. I firmly believe as a people we can achieve a much more fair and successful society if we vote yes and make decisions here, for us. Now is the time, well next Thursday :)

It was on bbc news this morning, I lolled when they threw in a bit about the rise of Adolf Hitler :lol:

Talking of German matters.....

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/05/news/05iht-berlin.t.html

More recently they were one of the key players in the Libor fixings.

We should definitely listen to these people. Aye right!

Indeed they did rise from pretty "dodgy" background...however the YES campaign is the biggest grassroot movement I've ever seen in Scotland, it's optimistic, progressive beyond anything I've witnessed in my time on this earth. I firmly believe as a people we can achieve a much more fair and successful society if we vote yes and make decisions here, for us. Now is the time, well next Thursday :)

if it's grassroots and nothing to do with the SNP, why do people repeat Salmond sound bytes. Tedious

if it's grassroots and nothing to do with the SNP, why do people repeat Salmond sound bytes. Tedious

Aren't you starting to creep yourself out by now?

Police Scotland should have a file on you. Perhaps they have.

Archived