Total Ardeer Thistle

ardeerultra

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No that is my opinion and if i am not correct this is what a forum is about?? We winton guys can say what we like. Listen we will concentrate on the ADL as we are going to romp that league. We will be in the super 1st again...Will you?

We will try our best to stay up, do us a favour and start a thread on ur super winton because ur pish isn't wanted here. So kindly F**k off

No that is my opinion and if i am not correct this is what a forum is about?? We winton guys can say what we like. Listen we will concentrate on the ADL as we are going to romp that league. We will be in the super 1st again...Will you?

Romp that league? Annbank pumped you 3-1 the other week...

Well said

We'll not romp that league. There's a few Crackin teams this year so will be tough but what I will say is that we've got Crackin players in every position and they are starting to gel.

Annbank was a freak result, but at the end of the day, they took their 3 chances.

I know this is an ardeer thread but it was yerselves that started Wi yer "f**k the winton" pish.

We'll not romp that league. There's a few Crackin teams this year so will be tough but what I will say is that we've got Crackin players in every position and they are starting to gel.

Annbank was a freak result, but at the end of the day, they took their 3 chances.

I know this is an ardeer thread but it was yerselves that started Wi yer "f**k the winton" pish.

Fair play al put ma hands upto that one, I think you will go up wae the buffs, annbank is a hard place to go last season was murder up there for us, there pitch is shocking. A dno if its changed much but the ball kept On gettin caught up in the divets and therefore no tempo was in the game, very scrappy

Fair play al put ma hands upto that one, I think you will go up wae the buffs, annbank is a hard place to go last season was murder up there for us, there pitch is shocking. A dno if its changed much but the ball kept On gettin caught up in the divets and therefore no tempo was in the game, very scrappy

Nothin really wrong Wi there park. Just one of they games where the baw just windy go in. Lol. Dunno where these ones are getting the sheer confidence fae cos we were favourites last year and got humped. Am happy just takin it a game at a time and see what happens.

I'm trouble? ? You havin a laugh Mr anonymous.

There's no way in God's green earth that cooky would have been wintons new manager this season. Fact.

Yes, I fuckin love to dish it out to folk that come on here and start badmouthing people that I call friends of mine. The type of people that wouldn't mention it on a Saturday afternoon.

Winton Guy formerly known as Winton Old School, In case you hadn't noticed this is an Ardeer Thistle thread. If you wish to debate the managerial appointments at Winton Park start a new thread. However when Winton Rovers were considering a successor to Derek Frye, Derek Cook and Jim Allan had just clinched promotion for Ardeer Thistle. Any manager would wish to test himself in a higher league. He would have had all summer to strengthen his squad on an increased budget as announced in the Herald. There were other issues as well than these. Both Chris and John were well known to Winton committee having both been previous players for the Rovers. They were available and arrived with no big backer pressurising the committee. This is because Winton don't have any big backers and survive on the good will of all their sponsors. So next time your down the park, you can look me straight in the face and I will be able to help get you facts right. No doubt big Steish will also help you with any mis-conceptions you may have. Again if you want a debate start a new thread and don't clutter up Ardeer's

Winton Guy formerly known as Winton Old School, In case you hadn't noticed this is an Ardeer Thistle thread. If you wish to debate the managerial appointments at Winton Park start a new thread. However when Winton Rovers were considering a successor to Derek Frye, Derek Cook and Jim Allan had just clinched promotion for Ardeer Thistle. Any manager would wish to test himself in a higher league. He would have had all summer to strengthen his squad on an increased budget as announced in the Herald. There were other issues as well than these. Both Chris and John were well known to Winton committee having both been previous players for the Rovers. They were available and arrived with no big backer pressurising the committee. This is because Winton don't have any big backers and survive on the good will of all their sponsors. So next time your down the park, you can look me straight in the face and I will be able to help get you facts right. No doubt big Steish will also help you with any mis-conceptions you may have. Again if you want a debate start a new thread and don't clutter up Ardeer's

I always liked chris and joke when they were at ardeer, I was young when they were there but remember us playing the talbot in the scottish and the buzz about the team. Also remember Strain jnr playing. He was about 17 along with our "Older" Steven ried who was also about 17, Cracking players at the time time the buffs were ruling the west. Cashmore was on fire for the buffs as well maybe a year or 2 later. Good times and steveston was out in force to watch just like last season when cookie got us promoted. I dont have a short memory and dont believe for one minute he was goin to the winton after promotion.

Thoughts on Saturday? Think it will be a hard game, But one which i think we will be competing in and going for it

I think I might take in this game on Saturday, reasonably local for me and two teams in our league to check out, especially Shettleston as we play them next week.

Archived