Total Ardeer Thistle

ardeerultra

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance by Ardeer today against the league's aristocracy,especially the second half playing with 10 men. Referee looked like a(Pollok) crowd pleaser. Let the persistent fouling Pollok no. 7 get off scott free. Their defence looked to be their weak link.

Can't fault the Ardeer players effort today. Good performance from all and it was never noticeable that Pollok had a man's advantage for an hour.

No points from the game though so we'll need to start getting them again soon.

Fear the worst for Ardeer. What started out as a "we are too strong " "in del we trust " season is starting to take shape as a scrap for as many points as we can and battle season. It's great to have as many Ayrshire teams in this league as possible but in reality I fear that Ardeer at best will be scrapping it out to see who finishes lowest in bottom 4. Hope it works out tho.

Totally agree with hosep, from what I saw last week ardeer are struggling. They may have given pollok a game today but I would be surprised if they stay up come the end of the season!! Hopefully wrong as good to see as many ayrshire teams as possible in the league

Totally agree with hosep, from what I saw last week ardeer are struggling. They may have given pollok a game today but I would be surprised if they stay up come the end of the season!! Hopefully wrong as good to see as many ayrshire teams as possible in the league
Given that Maybole have only won 6 out of 14 it wouldn't take an unbelievable sequence of results for your lot to be joining them!

Great performance by Ardeer today against the league's aristocracy,especially the second half playing with 10 men. Referee looked like a(Pollok) crowd pleaser. Let the persistent fouling Pollok no. 7 get off scott free. Their defence looked to be their weak link.

Kevin committed 4 fouls, hardly persistent, and was fouled 3 times, as for our weak defence we have conceded 19 goals in 21 games and have kept 10 clean sheets.

Your own no7 should have had a 2nd booking for a late challenge and then again for throwing the ball away in a temper.

Kevin committed 4 fouls, hardly persistent, and was fouled 3 times, as for our weak defence we have conceded 19 goals in 21 games and have kept 10 clean sheets.

Your own no7 should have had a 2nd booking for a late challenge and then again for throwing the ball away in a temper.

Are you seriously telling me you went through the game counting the fouls?They didn't keep a clean sheet yesterday.Are you an accountant by any chance? R u Jack or Victor?

Are you seriously telling me you went through the game counting the fouls?They didn't keep a clean sheet yesterday.Are you an accountant by any chance? R u Jack or Victor?

He is the Pollok video man and publishes the stats on all the games he films. It's not something to slag him about, as he does a terrific professional job for many clubs filming other matches when Pollok aren't playing.

Aye, and the throw ins and the bye kicks and everything else. how else can I post the correct stats. your no8 fouled winters and then was sent off for a foul on darroch. Your no7 was booked for a foul on wild. In the second half your no7 fouled mcaleenan, your no4 fouled winters, Bradley and Mackenzie - for which he was booked, your no9 fouled Bradley, your no3 got booked for dissent, your no10 fouled Bradley, your no2 fouled Mackenzie and your no5 fouled Capuano.

I must be Jack cos Eddie says he is more like Victor.

here are the stats red numbers are 1st half stats.

20gb0ja.png

He is the Pollok video man and publishes the stats on all the games he films. It's not something to slag him about, as he does a terrific professional job for many clubs filming other matches when Pollok aren't playing.
He didn't do a "professional" job yesterday when he ended up shooting into the sun.

Aye, and the throw ins and the bye kicks and everything else. how else can I post the correct stats. your no8 fouled winters and then was sent off for a foul on darroch. Your no7 was booked for a foul on wild. In the second half your no7 fouled mcaleenan, your no4 fouled winters, Bradley and Mackenzie - for which he was booked, your no9 fouled Bradley, your no3 got booked for dissent, your no10 fouled Bradley, your no2 fouled Mackenzie and your no5 fouled Capuano.

I must be Jack cos Eddie says he is more like Victor.

here are the stats red numbers are 1st half stats.

20gb0ja.png

Who was the one just booked for hacking down Reid when he was running in on goal with only the keeper to beat? R u an accountant? If not you missed your vocation.

Poor performance today. Silly penalty to give away at 0-0 and a red card to go with it.

Probably doesn't help when half of the 1st team are missing. No Bonnar, Smith or either of the Reid's. I assume Scott Reid's suspended, what about the rest?

Good pie at HT though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

A great 3 points for the boys a hard fought victory. Very disappointed in a small section of the vics support who stood as close to the ardeer fans and they could badgering them all day..then at the end after throwing cans at the celebrating players decided to try attack ardeers manager and players..totally inappropriate behaviour which showed vics in a very bad light.

Aken this is old news but tae say the we stood so close tae Yer fans is a joke that's where we go so well be doing the same in the return good luck fur the rest a the season

Archived