Total Ardeer Thistle

ardeerultra

I knew it was a big pitch. We have a decent travelling support, took a good few to Largs so hopefully take a few done to your place. No ultras though ha.

As i said don't think we are one of the 'better teams ' as such in the league. Same as most teams capable of good stuff and bad.

:-D looking forward to it

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i first came on here a few years ago markka or his previous name rory fice , was the only ardeer guy on here . You were regularly getting hammered yet still yet came on to have his same and produced excellent match reports . Came a long way since then , and look a decent bet to stay up even though its early days. Good wee story ardeer are. Mind you ... i will change my mind if you put us out or the ultras upset me ha !

Good result yesterday good to see scott reid back on target, Got a funny feeling he will not stop scoring again. Defence is looking good and commanding from our centre halfs, Young boy done well to, Midfield was better this week as well toni paton and reidy looking more settled playing with each other as usual. Good goals and a cracking cross from franny for big ross to finish. franny actually played right mid for ardeer years ago and was cracking so thats a shout? Week to Week and we grind out the results. We don't say we will do this or that we just get the head down and get on with it. Rob Roy looked decent tho and a think on there day they would be hard to beat for any team

We all know how good riedy is and a you have said will just keep on scoring now..plus del has got the full backing of the players and that is showing in how they are performing week in week out..made a few changes yesterday which by all accounts worked a treat and looks if they are adding to the squad with good strength.

We all know how good riedy is and a you have said will just keep on scoring now..plus del has got the full backing of the players and that is showing in how they are performing week in week out..made a few changes yesterday which by all accounts worked a treat and looks if they are adding to the squad with good strength.

Defo collie he is doin a crackin job

Well done to the team and management for a great result against a good team.Especially made up for Del and Peter Kean.Peter hasn't had a a geat deal to work with the times he's taken over in the past.Good to see him getting the chance to work with a great set of players.Team looks much better than it did pre season and even last season and season before.Am gutted at missing all these games....................Great pics Bobby!

Well done to the team and management for a great result against a good team.Especially made up for Del and Peter Kean.Peter hasn't had a a geat deal to work with the times he's taken over in the past.Good to see him getting the chance to work with a great set of players.Team looks much better than it did pre season and even last season and season before.Am gutted at missing all these games....................Great pics Bobby!

Team is doing really well just now, looking forward to the irvine vics, pollok and largs games

Another massive game on the 8th......

Indeed. There will likely be no unimportant games in this league. Looking forward to hosting Shettleston and hopefully getting revenge for our cup defeat.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say well done to the Thistle support for Saturday, you continued to back your team vocally even at 3-0 down after 24 minutes, and your team responded by pulling themselves back into the game at 3-2. When it went to 4-2 your heads could have dropped, but the support kept them going and the team played to the final whistle.

It was nice to talk to several of your support on Saturday and you seem like a nice crowd, so I'm looking forward to my first visit to Ardeer later in the season. :thumsup2

I have to say well done to the Thistle support for Saturday, you continued to back your team vocally even at 3-0 down after 24 minutes, and your team responded by pulling themselves back into the game at 3-2. When it went to 4-2 your heads could have dropped, but the support kept them going and the team played to the final whistle.

It was nice to talk to several of your support on Saturday and you seem like a nice crowd, so I'm looking forward to my first visit to Ardeer later in the season. :thumsup2

Good good, i know there was a lot of fans missing on sat including but we will welcome yous when u return to ardeer

Cracking big pitch absolutely huge, possibly the biggest in game.

I did notice on the highlights that the big RB Harpo wasn't playing. Is he injured or suspended???? Big honest player who is very effective

Archived