Total Ardeer Thistle

ardeerultra

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wee note for the Ardeer website person - Glencairn's no.2 was Willie Galloway, not Gallacher, and he didn't get a red card in the match. Your website says he did.

Cheers, I've changed it now! Must have clicked the wrong option when noting his caution.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to todays game, Its always been a game with plenty of passion. Hopefully today we can get back to winning ways and put last week behind us. Both teams want to stay up and irvine will be on a high with there recent form. But you cant predict these kind of games. I hear haswell is the referee.....smashing :-D

Well done Ardeer yesterday. A bit gutted at the result but was a match that could have went either way. Got to say big Mcann is an embarrassment to your club for his antics at our equalizer. Fair play to your committee,who were standing right beside the goal,not to take his bait. Then the way he celebrated at the end you would have thought he'd won the champions league. He's got a short memory given his howler last season which literally cost you guys the title. Blatant cheating that will come back to bite him on the arse. Looking forward to the rematch hopefully not a relegation decider for any of us.

Well done Ardeer yesterday. A bit gutted at the result but was a match that could have went either way. Got to say big Mcann is an embarrassment to your club for his antics at our equalizer. Fair play to your committee,who were standing right beside the goal,not to take his bait. Then the way he celebrated at the end you would have thought he'd won the champions league. He's got a short memory given his howler last season which literally cost you guys the title. Blatant cheating that will come back to bite him on the arse. Looking forward to the rematch hopefully not a relegation decider for any of us.

Can you explain in what way he was cheating? I seem to remember an Irvine Vics player jumping up and down like a demented baboon in front of the Ardeer dugout when Vics scored their late equaliser in your aforementioned game last season.At the time Vics hadn't won anything either. It was also ill advised for one of the Vic's coaching staff to (allegedly )have thrown cans into the Ardeer section of the crowd hitting one of them in the process.Hopefully that will come back to bite him on his sizeable arse as well

The cheating bit was when he claimed it wasn't a goal, that the boy had knocked his shot wide of the post,when the ball went through the net. Then him and the other defender badgering the ref to give a goal kick. By the way the idiot Haswell did exactly that,however fair play to his assistant for flagging him to give the goal. I was only passing a comment about his celebration as his mistake cost you the league title last year and I thought he just made a pure tit of himself yesterday. As for the other shite that went on, fans and cans have no place on the park. As well as coaching staff, allegedly, tossing stuff back into crowd. It was a tough, close fought encounter yesterday and expect more of the same when the return fixture happens.

The cheating bit was when he claimed it wasn't a goal, that the boy had knocked his shot wide of the post,when the ball went through the net. Then him and the other defender badgering the ref to give a goal kick. By the way the idiot Haswell did exactly that,however fair play to his assistant for flagging him to give the goal. I was only passing a comment about his celebration as his mistake cost you the league title last year and I thought he just made a pure tit of himself yesterday. As for the other shite that went on, fans and cans have no place on the park. As well as coaching staff, allegedly, tossing stuff back into crowd. It was a tough, close fought encounter yesterday and expect more of the same when the return fixture happens.

Totally disagree with your comment about mccann, Ofcourse the players are goin to debate the goal if its close.And the ball ends up behind the goal. It was a good game, Ur idiot physio doesn't do himself any favours but i ageee with you im lookin forward to the return game at ardeer which will be like a cup final if both teams are in the same position as now. I thought we wanted it more yesterday. Michael holden was outstanding for us along with most of the lads. The big boy that came on as a sub for youz kev?? A think he is a crackin player, couldn't believe bawbag 1 and 2 had him on the bench

A great 3 points for the boys a hard fought victory. Very disappointed in a small section of the vics support who stood as close to the ardeer fans and they could badgering them all day..then at the end after throwing cans at the celebrating players decided to try attack ardeers manager and players..totally inappropriate behaviour which showed vics in a very bad light.

Good no-holds-barred game with some tasty, but mainly fair, challenges going in.

Looked like Vics would be the likelier to go on and win the game after getting some momentum from the equaliser - still, Ardeer deserve credit to keep going right to the final whistle.

Big McCann strikes me as a big dafty. He did the same celebration in the 3-3 game last year before his clanger came back to bite him on the erse.

You'd think he'd have a bit of humility this time round but alas not.

Haswell had another shocker - he should be brought to task over the "phantom" goal - he either saw it go in or he didn't. What made him change his mind before the lino stepped in?

Good no-holds-barred game with some tasty, but mainly fair, challenges going in.

Looked like Vics would be the likelier to go on and win the game after getting some momentum from the equaliser - still, Ardeer deserve credit to keep going right to the final whistle.

Big McCann strikes me as a big dafty. He did the same celebration in the 3-3 game last year before his clanger came back to bite him on the erse.

You'd think he'd have a bit of humility this time round but alas not.

Haswell had another shocker - he should be brought to task over the "phantom" goal - he either saw it go in or he didn't. What made him change his mind before the lino stepped in?

Find it comical to describe canners as a big dafty when ur whole management team went mental after vics scored! They were dancing about like britney spears hitting her first no 1 again, Haswell is a complete baloon and was assisted by his lino who was badgered by bawbag 1 and 2 and there little midget hobbit physio.

Must admit we were celebrating when Kevin Adam wasn't in the starting 11.He's Vic's best forward by far.The 2 that started looked powder puff.Thanks to the bawbags for making a balls up of that.

Archived