Dundee vs Dundee Utd - 21/09/14

How the f**k can there still be 7 days until this game!! Absolutely choking for it!

Ciftci being a knob is delightful, what a tit and as mentioned they seem to be in the same position as us at left back only without the white cafu playing out his skin there. They will see our left as a weakness though and Irvine hasn't covered himself in glory in the derbies historically.

My staunch Arab mate has the fear at Roberts and Boyle running at Dillon as that's who they played there today. Best chance of a derby win in a long time.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing this and the cup derby due to holidays.

If we play like we played yesterday then I fear the worst.

Influential players missing, most through injury one through complete and total stupidity; but no excuses.

Hopefully our first game in an Independent Scotland.

If it's on SKY I might be able to catch it abroad, if it's on BT Sport I have no chance.

If you have a smart phone or IPad download the app INDIA PAK HD. It gives you, free, all Sky, bt and other sports channels. You choose the free option with adverts and you get everything, albeit with a permanent advert band at the bottom of the screen. I wouldn't want you to miss the chance to see a potential Dark Blue win!

I am going to be a nervous wreck this week with the referendum and then two games in such a short space of time. If it is a YES then I would be more than happy to lose both derbies (thinking about the future and all that). If it is a NO then only a couple of positive results would heal some of the pain.

In all honesty I have a bad feeling about the derby games this year, the early form of both sides has been good but I think Dundee have been playing the better football.

Regardless of the results over the next few days it is fantastic to have these games back, it really does add so much to the seasons of both Dundee teams.

I am going to be a nervous wreck this week with the referendum and then two games in such a short space of time. If it is a YES then I would be more than happy to lose both derbies (thinking about the future and all that). If it is a NO then only a couple of positive results would heal some of the pain.

2 wins for utd then

In all honesty I have a bad feeling about the derby games this year, the early form of both sides has been good but I think Dundee have been playing the better football.

Regardless of the results over the next few days it is fantastic to have these games back, it really does add so much to the seasons of both Dundee teams.

With United potentially being without all of Ciftci, Armstrong, Dow and Townsend I'm a lot less confident about this game. Current best worst case scenario looks something like:

Rado

Watson Morris Fojut Dillon

Rankin Paton

GMS Erskine Spittal

Bilate

As it is, we'll still win with that team, 2-0, Bilate and GMS the scorers. Fojut to utterly beast the BNBs in a MotM performance.

If I had to pick, I'd rather win the league derby. Then of course, United have the ready made excuse on the street (Because it won't wash here obviously) that we only won because United were missing Ciftci. That said, beating them at Tannadice after they've shafted our fans with the allocation and putting them out the cup whilst being heavily outnumbered would be pretty special.

If I had to pick, I'd rather win the league derby. Then of course, United have the ready made excuse on the street (Because it won't wash here obviously) that we only won because United were missing Ciftci. That said, beating them at Tannadice after they've shafted our fans with the allocation and putting them out the cup whilst being heavily outnumbered would be pretty special.

How have we shafted your fans, you mentalist?

"whilst being heavily outnumbered". lol at that as well. Its an away game. That is normally the case.

Waffelz, on 14 Sept 2014 - 14:54, said:

How have we shafted your fans, you mentalist?

"whilst being heavily outnumbered". lol at that as well. Its an away game. That is normally the case.

You've significantly reduced our allocation for this game. Tannadice is a bigger stadium than Dens, yet we have given more tickets to United than we will receive at Tannadice. It'd be rather embarrassing if United didn't sell out their 10k allocation now.

You've significantly reduced our allocation for this game. Tannadice is a bigger stadium than Dens, yet we have given more tickets to United than we will receive at Tannadice. It'd be rather embarrassing if United didn't sell out their 10k allocation now.

Hmmm, no doubt because it's a cup game. Would be surprised if you didn't get more tickets for the return league game.

Archived