Salmond's support for Fred Goodwin's actions

Banterous

I see the Yes campaingers trying to claim that the banking crisis was completely beyond the pale for the Nats which is a reasonable judgement.

Strangely enough this blog contains a letter written to the then Sir Fred Goodwin at the time of the RBS bid to buy AMRO....not such a good judgement

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/politics/revealed-salmond-s-support-for-goodwin-over-disastrous-rbs-deal-1.1046662

The interesting thing about all of this is the way, yet again there's an attempt to pass it off as a "good luck" letter. To me it shows that the great SNP leader and FM is very fallible and more importantly dangerous. What other "errors of judgement" are there?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Yes campaingers trying to claim that the banking crisis was completely beyond the pale for the Nats which is a reasonable judgement.

Strangely enough this blog contains a letter written to the then Sir Fred Goodwin at the time of the RBS bid to buy AMRO....not such a good judgement

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/politics/revealed-salmond-s-support-for-goodwin-over-disastrous-rbs-deal-1.1046662

The interesting thing about all of this is the way, yet again there's an attempt to pass it off as a "good luck" letter. To me it shows that the great SNP leader and FM is very fallible and more importantly dangerous. What other "errors of judgement" are there?

Knighting him?

^^^^ Obsessed

Saint Alex will lead the Scottish Workers forward to a New Scotland, a New Utopia, a New dawn, a future free of conflict, a country where all shall be equal, no one person shall be held in esteem above any other, everything shall be free, every person shall wake up in glorious sunshine and greet each other will a hearty good morning.

So f*ck off you trolling little scummy NO voting scaremongering basturt (did I forget anything for that tirade? :lol: ). You're not welcome in OUR vision of a caring sharing Scotland.

The responses to this highlight a refusal to answer the subject under discussion by personal insults and subterfuge that doesn't answer the question. It is notable that the Yes campaign consists of bullies with no discernible qualities in debate or scrutiny of Alex Salmond as FM.

I hope that broad minded and caring people vote No for the good of Scotland and the right to hold a contrary opinion. It seems that the Yes campaign don't allow that.....

The responses to this highlight a refusal to answer the subject under discussion by personal insults and subterfuge that doesn't answer the question. It is notable that the Yes campaign consists of bullies with no discernible qualities in debate or scrutiny of Alex Salmond as FM.

I hope that broad minded and caring people vote No for the good of Scotland and the right to hold a contrary opinion. It seems that the Yes campaign don't allow that.....

Obsessed. Every single post :wacko:

Do you sleep OK at night? Do you get palpitations? I genuinely worry about your fragility here. Your obsession is all consuming.

Yep still not a single relevant response. The Yes campaign are made up of petty immature bullies it appears. The interesting thing about No is that its supporters can support left right and center politics whereas Yes politicize everything.

Vote No in the interests of an economically stable Scotland.

Yep still not a single relevant response. The Yes campaign are made up of petty immature bullies it appears. The interesting thing about No is that its supporters can support left right and center politics whereas Yes politicize everything.

Vote No in the interests of an economically stable Scotland.

When you make every post a tired, repetitive, boring, obsessive, creepy character assassination of Alex Salmond, it gets a little dull, tbf.

Bump - same petty insults and refusal to respond

Why respond to a creepy weirdo with a Salmond fixation?

Your continual use of the word Salmond in practically all of your posts shows your agenda loud and clear.

Seek help.

Why respond to a creepy weirdo with a Salmond fixation?

Your continual use of the word Salmond in practically all of your posts shows your agenda loud and clear.

Seek help.

He's the only representative of the Yes campaign. You're talking about Gordon Brown and people who are of no relevance and can be replaced. Your point scoring is pretty sick on the other threads. I dread to think of your reactions on Friday either way...... So glad I don't know you personally

He's the only representative of the Yes campaign.

Ah I see

So Blair Jenkins, Nicola Sturgeon, Humza Yousaf, Patrick Harvie and the largest grassroots movement this country has ever seen are all figments of my imagination then?

Your words are increasingly becoming the desperate mewlings of a losing campaign.

Ah I see

So Blair Jenkins, Nicola Sturgeon, Humza Yousaf, Patrick Harvie and the largest grassroots movement this country has ever seen are all figments of my imagination then?

Your words are increasingly becoming the desperate mewlings of a losing campaign.

The No vote is increasing thanks to Salmond's central position, that's increasing. He's the main representative nationally because he's chosen to take central stage.

Oh btw you still haven't responded to the OP....

The No vote is increasing thanks to Salmond's central position, that's increasing. He's the main representative nationally because he's chosen to take central stage.

Oh btw you still haven't responded to the OP....

Probably because it was a cross between complete word salad and a steaming dog turd.

Did you even make a point?

Probably because it was a cross between complete word salad and a steaming dog turd.

Did you even make a point?

Read the link maybe. As for your response, it makes me concerned about the people who support the Yes campaign. Going on the responses received, it seems to include of ignorant, rude bullies who have no self respect

Archived