Here's A Scenario....

The original post is nonsense anyway...in the worst case scenario we would just walk away without having to pay our goodwill contribution to the rUK debt...A fresh debt free start wouldn't be so bad after all.

:P you never know, we might even auction off trident to the highest bidder.

Why are people still responding to this banterous arsehole. Apply a wee bit common sense.

I can't help it - its the teacher in me. No child left behind and all that.

It's not that he's "a thick we laddie that needs teaching" though, he's quite clearly an obvious troll. Why so many people are biting is beyond me, he isn't even particularly good at it. Obvious troll is obvious, etc.

Why are people still responding to this banterous arsehole. Apply a wee bit common sense.

I think people enjoy the Joie de Combat which involves stepping outside your mindset and seeing the World from others' perspectives. It's based on genuine tolerance and empathy whereas closing your mind and living in "clubs with closed membership" sums up the attitude in your post. I actually don't think you're like that but you certainly come across that way

The previous poster seems to be though

What makes you say that? What evidence is there that you won't be answerable to an SNP government? What makes you believe there'll be a choice?

I think Salmond is a nasty piece of work and so far, trying to silence the media and encouraging people to ignore debates and be vociferous and divisive makes me a bit concerned. I'm worried about a divided country caused by his actions more and even although come Friday we may well be still be part of the UK, he's created this animosity.

Another great post!!

The problem is these people can't see how he has brain washed them to believe him. He couldn't answer a question, so gets his flock to protest against the bbc and a man who persisted with a question he could not answer.

Seriously, it is beyond a joke now. Read the facts that are put in front of you, not the ifs buts and maybes that salmond speaks.

Archived