SPFL Premiership Ratings on FIFA 15

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eremenko the best non-OF player?

Yeah. This Wakaso boy is apparently the best player in the league.

Top 10 players in the league are

1. Wakaso (Celtic)
  2. Van Djik (Celtic)
  3. Lustig (Celtic)
  4. Commons (Celtic)
  5. Johansen (Celtic)
  6. Brown (Celtic)
  7. Izaguirre (Celtic)
  8. Eremenko (Kilmarnock)
  9. Matthews (Celtic)
  10. McKay (ICT)

Best five keepers are

1. Gordon
  2. Mannus
  3. Zaluska
  4. Kello
  5. Langfield

Best five non Celtic defenders

1. Reynolds
  2. Shinnie
  3. Hammell
  4. McManus
  5. Warren

Best five non Celtic midfielders

1. Eremenko
  2. Mackay-Steven
  3. Armstrong
  4. Doran
  5. Ainsworth

Best five non Celtic strikers

1. McKay
  2. Sutton
  3. Ciftci
  4. Thompson
  5. Goodwillie

Team wise its

1. Celtic - 67
  2. St Johnstone - 62
  3. Aberdeen - 62
  4. ICT - 62
  5. Dundee United - 62
  6. Motherwell - 61
  7. Kilmarnock - 60
  8. Ross County - 60
  9. Hamilton - 60
  10. Dundee - 59
  11. St Mirren - 58
  12. Partick - 56

FIFA is a load of shite when it comes to things like this.

Whats the point having the licensing for the league when they don't have a clue about it.

Seen Marwoods pace is only something like 51 and Wylde's is in the 90s! Marwood's only main asset seems to be his mental pace!

Oi oi Random, Reynolds and Shinnie are equal!!!!

I take it you did that to piss me off :lol:

Was just writing them down in the order they were listed on the site. Thats how Saints were the second best team aswell :ph34r:

I was in charge of the Scottish stuff for FIFA 03-07. A lot of it I just winged and made up but would like to think I managed a fair bit better than this!

Kept telling them to get fans on board to do their own clubs in return for a copy of the game just like Football Manager does. Think they got the fans involved but gave them sod all in return. Judging by the stats they've binned that idea and have gone for some company to provide it. I think the first Championship Manager after Sports Interactive buggered off did the same and the data was horrendous.

Dundee ;) Hibs have always been my team on FIFA when Dundee haven't been on it. Doing a career with them now actually!

^ ^ ^

Relegation imminent. :lol:

You should maybe pick Celtic for a challenge by buying shitty players and playing them out of position all the time to see how bad you can get them, most likely you'll win them games as well. :P

^^^^^

??? Wait a minute ?, is that how Sooper Salary got his tactical know how ?, by playing FIFA manager :blink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was in charge of the Scottish stuff for FIFA 03-07. A lot of it I just winged and made up but would like to think I managed a fair bit better than this!

Kept telling them to get fans on board to do their own clubs in return for a copy of the game just like Football Manager does. Think they got the fans involved but gave them sod all in return. Judging by the stats they've binned that idea and have gone for some company to provide it. I think the first Championship Manager after Sports Interactive buggered off did the same and the data was horrendous.

Even when FM asked the fans to do it, some tits made stuff up and even inserted themselves as players.

Archived