Top 5 p***ks from the Referendum Campaign

Silvio

1. Pete Wishart - I can't stand him, but he wouldn't be in first place were it not for his near meltdown about some immature private school kids calling him a 'yes w****r'.

2. Johan Lamont - I know campaigns like to hide their weak links (like Yes hiding MacAskill), but she is supposed to be the leader of Scottish Labour. To go missing the way she has is unforgivable.

3. George Galloway - an embarrassment.

4. Russell Brand - crackpot

5. Nicola Sturgeon. I get she's fairly popular, but I just can't stand her.

Alan Cumming has also annoyed me, simply for buying a house so he can vote and inevitably f**k off back to the states after the vote is done.

Those are pretty much spot on, posters who are only choosing from one side of the campaign are simply cheering on their teams without thought.

Kenny, lifted at Wembley's, a good call but more critical was hiding real mad buggers like Sandra ( butcher's apron) White.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Pete Wishart - I can't stand him, but he wouldn't be in first place were it not for his near meltdown about some immature private school kids calling him a 'yes w****r'.

2. Johan Lamont - I know campaigns like to hide their weak links (like Yes hiding MacAskill), but she is supposed to be the leader of Scottish Labour. To go missing the way she has is unforgivable.

3. George Galloway - an embarrassment.

4. Russell Brand - crackpot

5. Nicola Sturgeon. I get she's fairly popular, but I just can't stand her.

Alan Cumming has also annoyed me, simply for buying a house so he can vote and inevitably f**k off back to the states after the vote is done.

Even better, it backfired on him spectacularly as you can only vote if it is your main place of residence.

Bellend!

1. Brian Cox

2. Dan Snow

3. Kezia Dugdale

4. Vivienne Westwood

5. Confidemus

3of these fuds didn't even have a vote but saw fit to tell us their thoughts. Especially Brian cox.... Cares a lot about independence from his l.a. condo. But gives it the .... I'm Dundee born and bred patter.

1. Eddie Izzard, why would you get involved with Labour and what have you got to do with Scotland and politics in general?

2. Gordon Brown, completely fucked up the economy and then lectures us on the economy.

3. George Galloway, heads gone.

4. Murphy, kudos for going out there and drumming up support but shouting at old people deserves an egging. Something not right about him, don't know what it is?

5. Nick Robinson, edited facts to make yourself look good. Utter cretin.

Unashamedly all from the "No" side

1 The No Bears in George Square. You would expect nothing else from these cretins.

2 Gordon Brown - fecked so many people up with his change in tax rules re pension funds and loose regulation over the banks, then scoots in to be the defender of the sweeping new powers promised by the Gang of Three. Well, he'll need to start attending Westminster then - he's cast his vote in less than 10% of the decisions taken there in 2014. And, who is he anyway?? A Labour backbencher with hee-haw power. Milliband has already slapped him down when he suggested that he might get involved in the disaster-in-waiting that is the new powers. Hope to see his ugly mug looking even more dour when the deadline for devo-max on the back of his fag packet crumbles.

3 Galloway - utter w****r of the first order,getting more and more daffy as time goes on.

4 Johann Lamont for keeping out of the spotlight. Someone must have told her that she's a liability. A wee cameo for her would remind people what a car crash "Scottish" Labour (new bestest pals, the Tories) are.

5 Margaret Curran - aka the Screaming Banshee ....see 4 above.

6 I'll add all the journalists who couldn't bring themselves to even feign objectivity.

1. Tommy Sheridan - amoral hypocrite.

2. Martin Compston - Taking time out from glorifying local scum to engage in politics of which he knows f**k all.

3. Stewart Hosie (Nearly Sillars but he's just a nut) - patronizing c**t.

4. Irvine Welsh - rich hypocrite who went on about Marxism (eradicating poverty etc) before f**king off back to Chicago.

5. ALL WM politicians who left the BT to it until they finally decided to stop levitating above the Thames in a f**king bubble and intervened at the last minute.

Swap Stewart Hosie for that drama queen Marxist p**ck Peter Mullen. Another one of these idiots with a view to changing the World that's impractical and ridiculous. Utter c**t

People who would like a fairer distribution of wealth should bloody well know their place eh?

How dare they question things?

People who would like a fairer distribution of wealth should bloody well know their place eh?

How dare they question things?

No they can speak as they see fit but it doesn't work. Human nature will always result in an elite who get richer and more powerful and for this to enter people's minds is part of the great smokescreen that was the Yes campaign

Now that it's nearly over, who has annoyed you the most? In no particular order:

1. Tommy Sheridan

2. Russell Brand

3. Douglas Alexander

4. Gordon Brown

5. A boy on my Facebook who has shared every pro-Yes article written by anyone, anywhere without even bothering to check the validity or relevance of the author.

voted no did ye?

No they can speak as they see fit but it doesn't work. Human nature will always result in an elite who get richer and more powerful and for this to enter people's minds is part of the great smokescreen that was the Yes campaign

So what would be the basis of your economic policy?

Lady Alba - was told to watch this 'amazing' video by numerous folk. Terrible and turned it off after 10 seconds.

Dougie Alexander - cataract looking bawbag. Can't even kick a fitba right. Did you see the Yes-BT football match?

Kezia Dugdale - SNP this, SNP that. I ken, hen, but tells aboot your plans for Scotland. Gobshite.

Eddie Izzard - seen him vs Tom Devine on a Sky News segment. f**k me, his main reason was ''Weren't the Olympics great, we were together''

Willie Rennie - LOLZ. Jumped up over promoted councillor.

Kezia Dugdale always seems on the verge of tears. Can't stand the boot.

Doesn't quite make the cut though:

1. David Cameron - stays out of it right until the last minute, rushes back to give a speech about the "effing Tories", organises massive scaremongering and is just generally the most see through, smug, posh boy that we all knew anyway. And people fall for it anyway! The c***s.

2. Gordon Brown - heralded as some kind of man of the people type saviour of the union. Are you kidding me on? The guy was the most inept prime minister ever. And his "rousing speeches" were just absolute lies about the NHS and him banging on about nationalism and how patriotic he was. Total bollocks.

3. JK Rowling - needlessly entered the debate with unsubstantiated pish about fucking death eaters. What a c**t.

4. Nick Robinson - enough said

5. Ed Miliband - just a bit of a knob really. Just annoying that him and the rest of the pathetic excuse for a Labour party were somehow on the winning side despite being totally hopeless.

Honourable (lol) mention to George Galloway who would be on the list if he wasn't such a laughable character. Best part of the campaign was him getting telt by Harvie, followed by gorgeous sitting totally bemused as his nonsensical pish was laughed out the hydro by 16 year olds

Archived