Top 5 p***ks from the Referendum Campaign

Silvio

Now that it's nearly over, who has annoyed you the most? In no particular order:

1. Tommy Sheridan

2. Russell Brand

3. Douglas Alexander

4. Gordon Brown

5. A boy on my Facebook who has shared every pro-Yes article written by anyone, anywhere without even bothering to check the validity or relevance of the author.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell Brand has been a bit of a hero for me now - his political analysis is pretty much spot on.

Douglas Alexander is undoubtedly the biggest p***k for me.

A lot of folk will say Jim Murphy but for some reason I don't mind him. I think he's doing his best and getting down and dirty with the campaign. I absolutely disagree with him but hate wee Douglas much, much more.

Come to think of it - what's Wendy up to these days?

1. Jim Murphy. Will always be a grade 1 bellend as far as I'm concerned.

2. That mad old twat from up north who appeared on Question Time from Inverness.

3. The husband of an old school friend of mine - utter git.

4. Johann Lamont. Never had an original thought in her life that one.

5. JK Rowling. Doesn't understand. And her books are shite. Terry Pratchett- now there's a good author.

1. Pete Wishart - I can't stand him, but he wouldn't be in first place were it not for his near meltdown about some immature private school kids calling him a 'yes w****r'.

2. Johan Lamont - I know campaigns like to hide their weak links (like Yes hiding MacAskill), but she is supposed to be the leader of Scottish Labour. To go missing the way she has is unforgivable.

3. George Galloway - an embarrassment.

4. Russell Brand - crackpot

5. Nicola Sturgeon. I get she's fairly popular, but I just can't stand her.

Alan Cumming has also annoyed me, simply for buying a house so he can vote and inevitably f**k off back to the states after the vote is done.

Archived