It's a NO

veikbe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Betfair odds have just moved from 1.19-1.20 to 1.12 in a matter of minutes. Doesn't seem to be a particular reason why they would at this time, unless it's a big overreaction to a small count announcement or something.

And now in to 1.09...

Reacting to the Mirror reporting that a Better Together source saying that the postal votes counted so far are overwhelmingly in their favour. Don't know how accurate this can be as a lot of postal votes are only starting to be counted now.

Just back from duty as presiding officer no 1 and my money, based on today's experience, would be for a yes.

Reacting to the Mirror reporting that a Better Together source saying that the postal votes counted so far are overwhelmingly in their favour. Don't know how accurate this can be as a lot of postal votes are only starting to be counted now.

hanging_chad_tees-r42a1303880fe40829f360

Just back from duty as presiding officer no 1 and my money, based on today's experience, would be for a yes.

Well at least you didn't have to venture into Ardoyne and deal with Sinn Fein for this one. Would be very surprised if Falkirk wasn't a Yes with the way the polls are. They'll get gubbed overall if No wins there.

I did Ardoyne many years ago mate.

The ballot box and I left in an RUC landrover as petrol bombs bounced off us. Democracy in action ;)

Falkirk was child's play and we only had one complete throbber in all day.

I have two problems with you, china:

1. I suspect you're right

2. What a shite avatar! Can't we get back to bouncing titties?

How are you doing anyway?

I can promise you that the bouncing titties will return fairly soon, until then I plan to keep old Windsor Park as a reminder of when the ground had real character.

Knackered after a 06:15 start for the election but, that aside, all well. Hope you are too?

Archived