The Silent Have Spoken

DeeTillEhDeh

A bit cliched but Darling was on the money.

I argued long and hard here - ridiculed by some - that there were a lot of quiet No voters.

Like it or not - a large number of voters did not share the same enthusiasm for a Yes as the more vocal supporters of independence.

Quite possibly Aye but Naws decided this vote.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quiet or sleekit?

Oh and BTW get over yourself - "ridiculed by some".

Not sleekit.

People who perhaps could have been persuaded or had their fears allayed - what I call the Aye But Naws.

Not surprising though when the SG's own economic planning had all the accuracy and trustworthiness of a Soviet 5-year plan.

Aye, smug c**t is definitely the way to go Lex.

Enjoy your moment.

Like I said elsewhere, I have a lot of respect for a lot of YES voters.

Don't have any for you though.

to the yes voters who used threats,abuse and intimidation against the no voters get it up ya you clowns the silent majority has spoken.

And that was only on side? The no side did the same only worse. They used the media, companies and banks to threaten and intimidate.

Lets not forget, for all the a repeat of the banking crisis would cripple Scotland, the UK could not afford to bail out one of its banks (Barclays) and begged the US to bail it out.

A bit cliched but Darling was on the money.

I argued long and hard here - ridiculed by some - that there were a lot of quiet No voters.

Like it or not - a large number of voters did not share the same enthusiasm for a Yes as the more vocal supporters of independence.

Quite possibly Aye but Naws decided this vote.

Let's tell it like it is, DTID - The elderly, landowners, the English, Tories, the easily cowed, the selfish and Rangers fans have spoken.

I hope by some twist of fate it's the no voters who get hit hardest and quickest.

It won't be. No voters are rich/ elderly with savings/ landowners/ middle classes. They do very well out of the Union.

c***s.

"The vow" looks like it could be a load of shite and, ironically English votes for English MPs as mooted will see an impotent labour party unable to pass legislation.

No were able to win only by making promises they probably won't be able to deliver. This debate is going to drag on and on, unfortunately. Imagine if all the energy that was put into this was focused on making Scotland a dynamic successful 21st century economy?

No were able to win only by making promises they probably won't be able to deliver. This debate is going to drag on and on, unfortunately. Imagine if all the energy that was put into this was focused on making Scotland a dynamic successful 21st century economy?

I think you could accuse yes of exactly the same thing.

The difference is that this was The Known vs The Unknown - given people's propensity to be averse to risk it's no surprise the outcome.

I think you could accuse yes of exactly the same thing.

The difference is that this was The Known vs The Unknown - given people's propensity to be averse to risk it's no surprise the outcome. work

Hope versus Fear

2-1 to the FEAR, well done boys, played 9-1-0 negative tactics, but got the result in the end.

It won't be. No voters are rich/ elderly with savings/ landowners/ middle classes. They do very well out of the Union.

c***s.

Not taking this well Confi.

Yes seem to have forgotten the very people who won the SNP the 2011 vote.

Just look at the votes in the supposed SNP stronghold of the North-East.

Archived