Rangers fans doing us proud.

GWA

so if you were brought up a Nazi as a child but learned what they stood for you should continue to support? Basic morality would demand you disassociate yourself , fascism is fascism as sectarianism is sectarianism and now illegal in most countries a dying breed .

Note they can no longer sing there favorite songs , ect extinction awaits .

:lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change team or, not saying it would be easy, but I would have expected some sort of fans group against sectarianism and bigotry to sprout up. That one hasn't speaks volumes for me.

I'm not saying it would be easy to change though, that's why I'd probably just sack it if it was me. If anything the events of the last few years seem to have made the lunatic "fringe" even worse.

In fact you wonder how many decent bears have driven away. I know a couple of 'fans' who wouldn't dream of going to games. That's pretty sad in itself.

so if you were brought up a Nazi as a child but learned what they stood for you should continue to support? Basic morality would demand you disassociate yourself , fascism is fascism as sectarianism is sectarianism and now illegal in most countries a dying breed .

Note they can no longer sing there favorite songs , ect extinction awaits .

Well every day's a schoolday. I used to think that The Plastics and Diddies were generally irrationally jealous of us. The past few days has shown that especial vitriol towards us come from "the thwarted 45" who are not only incandescent in their rage over all things Rangers but forget that a fair few Bears supported independence.

Away the pair of you with your Hitler references and your sectarian pash and visit Mr Nat King.

Well every day's a schoolday. I used to think that The Plastics and Diddies were generally irrationally jealous of us. The past few days has shown that especial vitriol towards us come from "the thwarted 45" who are not only incandescent in their rage over all things Rangers but forget that a fair few Bears supported independence.

Away the pair of you with your Hitler references and your sectarian pash and visit Mr Nat King.

How close were you to George Sq Friday?

What does any of that pish have to do with my post you've quoted?

How close were you to George Sq Friday?

Is this Diddy speak for, "How close were you to George Sq on Friday last?"?

My position on the fuckup at George Square was made abundantly clear here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217017-rangers-fans-doing-us-proud/?view=findpost&p=8799991 wherein I said,

"I'd no more consider going to George Sq with a Union Flag and singing "10 German Bombers" than I would making a ham and mushroom omelette smothered with diarrhoea sauce."

Now have you an issue with that or are you just another dull diddy trying to desperately to make a point?

Is this Diddy speak for, "How close were you to George Sq on Friday last?"?

My position on the fuckup at George Square was made abundantly clear here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217017-rangers-fans-doing-us-proud/?view=findpost&p=8799991 wherein I said,

"I'd no more consider going to George Sq with a Union Flag and singing "10 German Bombers" than I would making a ham and mushroom omelette smothered with diarrhoea sauce."

Now have you an issue with that or are you just another dull diddy trying to desperately to make a point?

^ ^ ^

Supremacist type post filled with triumphalism at answering a post that was not even a serious post in the first place. :lol:

What does any of that pish have to do with my post you've quoted?

You and the most recent Hitler-alluding failure are entwined by the easy and crowd-pleasing tropes of colouring Rangers fans as sectarian and bigoted.

He is a neophyte fuckwit and you're a well respected and highly regarded poster yet you're conjoined by the same tawdry old language of detestation towards a group of folk who simply support a football team.

You simply have to get over yourself.

You simply have to get over yourself.

Since you asked so nicely you silver tongued old BritNat , I'll try. ;)

Goodo. I like your posts when they are balanced and acerbic. I look forward to you recovering the former.

Although if you could find where I said all Rangers fans are bigots or sectarian that would be helpful too.

Now now, we're looking for balance, remember?

Just asking ffs, no need to get upset. :P

Funny thing though that the "NO" voters decided to gate crash George Square when it was declared to be "Independence Square" no matter what the outcome was, so the erseholes who showed up at George Square only had one thing in mind and that was ?, to goad the people who showed up for the "Independence Party" because the vote went to the "NO" campaign. The "NO" voters could have picked another spot to have their party instead deliberately heading to George Square because there would be folks who voted "YES", clearly it was always destined to head into a heated argument.

I'm sorry but who the hell was arrogant enough to try and rebrand somewhere as 'independence square' and decide only one side of a political divide should be allowed there?

Apart from yourself I mean......................

Well done on helping to legitimise the unionist thugs there QC. Previously I'd thought of them as neds, dumbasses and scumbags but now they are apparently neds, dumbasses and scumbags who might have had a slight point.

I'm sorry but who the hell was arrogant enough to try and rebrand somewhere as 'independence square' and decide only one side of a political divide should be allowed there?

Apart from yourself I mean......................

Well done on helping to legitimise the unionist thugs there QC. Previously I'd thought of them as neds, dumbasses and scumbags but now they are apparently neds, dumbasses and scumbags who might have had a slight point.

Put down the bottle Jock.

Sorry, am I the mental case who has decided to try and declare parts of glasgow city centre off limits to people of certain political beliefs?

You're a bigot.

You're a fucking idiot, next you'll be advocating to put cats amongst pigeons and wolves into sheep pens. It was always destined to become confrontational with the NO voters showing up at a venue full of YES voters, so fcuk aff you clown and go and do one.

Sorry, am I the mental case who has decided to try and declare parts of glasgow city centre off limits to people of certain political beliefs?

You're a bigot.

^^^

Telt :lol:

You're a fucking idiot, next you'll be advocating to put cats amongst pigeons and wolves into sheep pens. It was always destined to become confrontational with the NO voters showing up at a venue full of YES voters, so fcuk aff you clown and go and do one.

:thumsup2

In that case I'd like to unilaterally declare Pie and Bovril a Hellbhoy free zone.

So will you leave or are you a massive hypocrite with not much sense?

Don't worry, the second question was rhetorical. You can google what that means.

In that case I'd like to unilaterally declare Pie and Bovril a Hellbhoy free zone.

So will you leave or are you a massive hypocrite with not much sense?

Don't worry, the second question was rhetorical. You can google what that means.

Seriously Jock, would you allow old firm fans to intermingle in or at a venue after last game of the season title decider ?, naw I didn't think so. There are occasions where groups of opposing factions etc should not be in the same place at one time for various reasons for the safety of the public at large.

Just because a good few fuds from your support who voted NO decided to show up where a crowd of Yes voters where partying regardless of the outcome is somewhat acceptable toy you, even though there was a very good chance of crowd trouble just because you feel you fellow fans wanted to just party and not to goad the YES voters and take the piss out of them.

Now on the other hand chump you'd be frothing at the mouth if a group of Celtic supporters showed up for the start of the orange walk even though these fans are entitled by law to go where ever the fcuk they like.

Hows your campaign for allowing the Jihads to attend the Christian churches going ?, you just know they'll bring the roof down on them. :1eye

Seriously Jock, would you allow old firm fans to intermingle in or at a venue after last game of the season title decider ?, naw I didn't think so. There are occasions where groups of opposing factions etc should not be in the same place at one time for various reasons for the safety of the public at large.

Just because a good few fuds from your support who voted NO decided to show up where a crowd of Yes voters where partying regardless of the outcome is somewhat acceptable toy you, even though there was a very good chance of crowd trouble just because you feel you fellow fans wanted to just party and not to goad the YES voters and take the piss out of them.

Now on the other hand chump you'd be frothing at the mouth if a group of Celtic supporters showed up for the start of the orange walk even though these fans are entitled by law to go where ever the fcuk they like.

Hows your campaign for allowing the Jihads to attend the Christian churches going ?, you just know they'll bring the roof down on them. :1eye

Sorry hypocrite, you're barred.

I unilaterally declared P&B a hellbhoy free zone and according to your rules that means you are no longer allowed here.

I'm also declaring george square a celtic free zone.

I'll expect the city chambers to be empty by monday.

After all, that won't cause any trouble, will it?

Sorry hypocrite, you're barred.

I unilaterally declared P&B a hellbhoy free zone and according to your rules that means you are no longer allowed here.

I'm also declaring george square a celtic free zone.

I'll expect the city chambers to be empty by monday.

After all, that won't cause any trouble, will it?

I have absolutely no idea how to translate that into a coherent and understandable post !, what I did get from it was inane ramblings of pish because you fucked it up earlier on in the thread and are trying desperately hard to get back some credibility where you never ever did have in the first place.

Archived