Rangers fans doing us proud.

GWA

Still here?

The declaration has been made. You're barred.

I've decided to extend the ban to all of Scotland too.

Or is it only Hellbhoy regina who gets to summarily ban people from places?

OK numbnut, go to Parkhead wearing all your Ragers regalia in the home end and tell me which ward you are in will ya. Maybe that will once and for all show what a complete fanny you can be on P&B making nonsensical posts about how people should be allowed to go anywhere they want without prejudice.

You truly are making a spectacular fud out of yourself here, carry on.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK numbnut, go to Parkhead wearing all your Ragers regalia in the home end and tell me which ward you are in will ya. Maybe that will once and for all show what a complete fanny you can be on P&B making nonsensical posts about how people should be allowed to go anywhere they want without prejudice.

I'll be fine.

All I need to do is declare that celtic fans aren't allowed there.

Incidentally, what do you think of orange walks in glasogw?

Should every catholic in the city be put under house arrest on those days?

Traffic stopping, irritating fuckers. Especially the bints that walk wearing their wedding hats!

Have you ever noticed these apprentice bhoys appear to wear clothing that has seen better days ?, they look like they bought them from a distressed clothing charity shop ffs.

Also the stupid fuckers don't even know why they are marching in the first place for other than to get wan over the Cafflis and the Sellik supporters. :blink:

^ ^ ^

Gok Wan RIFC

Just come out of the closet FFS!!

I used to think your posts to bennet were homophobia but homophobes are supposed to be scared of gays rather than chasing them round the internet bringing up homosexuality all the time.

Due to this I'm no longer claiming you are barred from Glasgow city centre. If I get a homophobia warning for calling someone a cockmunch, I'd get the ban hammer for telling you that you're barred from certain public areas.

Just be true to yourself QC (quietly closeted).

You know it makes sense.

surely you are not insuating that ra celts , ra hoops, ra all incloosiv club, the pyoor greatest fans in ra wurld by ra way, would subject someone to serious violence based on their choice of football clothing hb?

surely you are not insuating that ra celts , ra hoops, ra all incloosiv club, the pyoor greatest fans in ra wurld by ra way, would subject someone to serious violence based on their choice of football clothing hb?

You misunderstand him.

He said RAGERS regalia.Brazil-WC2014-away-hulk-fans-jersey_03.J

Just come out of the closet FFS!!

I used to think your posts to bennet were homophobia but homophobes are supposed to be scared of gays rather than chasing them round the internet bringing up homosexuality all the time.

Due to this I'm no longer claiming you are barred from Glasgow city centre. If I get a homophobia warning for calling someone a cockmunch, I'd get the ban hammer for telling you that you're barred from certain public areas.

Just be true to yourself QC (quietly closeted).

You know it makes sense.

Now now, Benny will be getting all worked up with posts like that Jock. Stick to being an arsehole buddy, it's more your level. :P

Now now, Benny will be getting all worked up with posts like that Jock. Stick to being an arsehole buddy, it's more your level. :P

Did you just post a fantasy about me and bennet being in a gay relationship?

We get it, you dream about men humping each other.

Just come out.

Archived