Which P & B yes voter is the most seething?

bogsideloyal

:lol:

Zing!

How embarrassing it must be to live in the borders.

#noidentity

I don't class nationality as that important tbh.

I know for a fact however from attending your neck of the woods for a wedding in May, it's an absolute hellhole.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't class nationality as that important tbh.

I know for a fact however from attending your neck of the woods for a wedding in May, it's an absolute hellhole.

I'm pleased we upset you so much

#Scotlandsholidaycounty

Almost a week after the event and the NO camp still greetin.

You think that they'd be magnanimous in victory but they probably realise that in reality it's going to be relatively short lived.

F*ck knows what they'll be like when we win the next one. :lol:

are you no two days older than grass ?? What the f**k were you thinking voting Aye ?? I thought we had all pensioners sown up and terrified of their pensions ha ha ha

"The older you get, the wiser you get".....*need not apply here*

There's a good few others in hiding that will be utterly seething.

Ill go for ayrmad.

A YES vote wasn't going to make any discernible difference to my life, it's like watching your team losing a big game, you wake up dust yourself down and get on with it.

It's a weird position to be in, while I feel that my reasons for a YES vote might get vindicated over the next decade I now have to hope that I've been totally wrong and everything will be fine, time will tell.

On reflection, I don't see why any yes voter should feel any "seethe"

45% of our population now support independence.

A massive surge in support and an upward momentum. A population whose age demographic would appear to be increasingly favouring independence.

Nah. No seethe. Time is on our side.

I must say though I am fucking angry about the way things have went, and I am extremely frustrated by the way this Union 'works', but I do think that my life has changed for the better through this. I am no longer politically asleep. And as much as part of me thinks that ignorance is bliss, there is no fucking way on this earth I'm going to settle back into apathetic slumber. I've joined the SNP and will do whatever I can to help the local campaign. If all the new members could help by giving a little bit of their time each month to doing something for the party, even if those who voted No joined a party and started helping with local campaigns this country will be a far better place.

On reflection, I don't see why any yes voter should feel any "seethe"

45% of our population now support independence.

A massive surge in support and an upward momentum. A population whose age demographic would appear to be increasingly favouring independence.

Nah. No seethe. Time is on our side.

Watching the way that the SNP have behaved in the last week, I have my doubts but in addition to that all the "protest" votes the Yes campaign got will get back to their previous allegiances. I think the independence movement will decrease in number and intensity.

Watching the way that the SNP have behaved in the last week, I have my doubts but in addition to that all the "protest" votes the Yes campaign got will get back to their previous allegiances. I think the independence movement will decrease in number and intensity.

After the flick of the switch from Scotland is doomed pre-vote to Scotland is booming and we all love each other from the No campaign and the press I think you're very wrong. The disintegration of the No campaign , bickering about their pledges is one part of that. The bare faced lies from Lamont and Miliband, plus deception from Cameron, the U-turn by the BBC on oil, the Daily Record trying to say that Labour and SNP have buried the hatchet and will work together, the 37,00 increase in SNP party numbers, more than doubling their membership in less than a week, all point to you being very wrong.

After the flick of the switch from Scotland is doomed pre-vote to Scotland is booming and we all love each other from the No campaign and the press I think you're very wrong. The disintegration of the No campaign , bickering about their pledges is one part of that. The bare faced lies from Lamont and Miliband, plus deception from Cameron, the U-turn by the BBC on oil, the Daily Record trying to say that Labour and SNP have buried the hatchet and will work together, the 37,00 increase in SNP party numbers, more than doubling their membership in less than a week, all point to you being very wrong.

The No Campaign was successful. As for pledges, people know that agreements take time. Salmond's negotiations were estimated to take months and then instant EU membership suddenly became years.

the rest of your post is just reactive, emotive and subjective tear stained p**h

The No Campaign was successful. As for pledges, people know that agreements take time. Salmond's negotiations were estimated to take months and then instant EU membership suddenly became years.

the rest of your post is just reactive, emotive and subjective tear stained p**h

Given the ahste and panic with which the vow was drawn up, I'd think that all of us, No voters most definitely included would like to know what 'extra powers' actually means. They must have had a vague idea, a framework in their heads, otherwise they were just at the point of saying anything and everythign to get a No vote. I'm certain you don't think that's what they did. So how much of a wrench would it be to get some basic idea of what the scope of this further devolution is going to be.

Instant EU membership would suddenly take years? According to who?

Your post is ludicrously biased and you are attempting to paper over the cracks in the UK, much like all involved in the No camp are now.

What Salmond estimated is not open to question here. What Westminster has pledged between the three leaders should be scrutinised heavily, because they may have won the vote through this pledge. Your line 'agreements take time' is just pandering to bullshit.

Pointing out rank hypocrisy from the No campaign does not make my post reactive, emotive and subjective tear stained p**h. It's a valid point of view as to how we are being fed shite and people like you are lapping it up.

Yes campaign perceived to not give a straight answer over issues - Seethe & Rage

No campaign still not giving straight answers to "the vow" or "extra powers" a week after the result - perfectly fine

Ladies & Gents, the hypocritical contradiction that is your No voter.

Archived