David Cameron

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameron only appears strong because he is propped up by....

The media, big influential businesses, the capitalist system, Banks, arselickers, Oligarchs, the City, foreign dopplegangers.

Sepp Blatter is not strong himself - he's a corrupt old arse - but he retains a position of immense strength and influence because of all his equally dodgy supporters and their mutual interests

It's not as simple as English votes for English issues when votes on what appear to be English-only issues affect Scottish expenditure.

Only a wholly federal system can solve the problem.

A federal system in the UK creates its own problems.

Bill, when you look at the bigger picture, MP's and MSP's are merely rummaging around to look important. They know, and anyone else with a brain knows that the MP's and MSP's are little more than shop stewards in the big factory. A Y€S win may well have resulted in another referendum. You know how them Europeans like to keep voting until they get the result they want. Brussels wanted a NO win. Brussels got a NO win. Thems happy chappies. The club remains intact.

I take back what I said, you don't have what it takes to be political editor of the Beano.

Thanks for playing though.

Cameron absolutely owned Salmond in Edinburgh.

From that point onwards he s just been ruling the roost.

Salmond shuffling off into retirement after a humiliating rejection by the Scottish people and Cameron trying to parlay this into crushing Labour for the next generation.

There's no question Cameron is the premier politician in Britain at present. The best since Blair.

The clown collective actually though it was just a bit of drizzle. He has been pissing on them for about two years now.

Just far too easy, AND he has seen off the only nationalist politician worth worrying about, the rest are fucking shite.

The clown collective actually though it was just a bit of drizzle. He has been pissing on them for about two years now.

Just far too easy, AND he has seen off the only nationalist politician worth worrying about, the rest are fucking shite.

Remember he made a HUGE mistake by agreeing to the Yes/No referendum.

Aye. How did that work out?

Remember he made a HUGE mistake by agreeing to the Yes/No referendum.

Aye. How did that work out?

Yes, its hard to fathom just how outmanouvered he left Salmond. I'm sure it dawned on him at some stage, but the clown collective in here are still none the wiser.

Yes, its hard to fathom just how outmanouvered he left Salmond. I'm sure it dawned on him at some stage, but the clown collective in here are still none the wiser.

Im certain he knew right away. Consigned to years of campaigning in a referendum he knew they were getting felched in.

He tried his best to pass the shitty baton to his sidekick witch but ended up with it back.

Im certain he knew right away. Consigned to years of campaigning in a referendum he knew they were getting felched in.

He tried his best to pass the shitty baton to his sidekick witch but ended up with it back.

Have to say, he did a good job of convincing some of the inexperienced political halfwits in here and in the wider schemie community that yes were going to win. For building them up into a huge frenzy of balloon inflation and lots of stickers.

BTW who won the iPad?

Have to say, he did a good job of convincing some of the inexperienced political halfwits in here and in the wider schemie community that yes were going to win. For building them up into a huge frenzy of balloon inflation and lots of stickers.

BTW who won the iPad?

My particular favourite was the Comical Ali types early on Friday morning when Salmond was cancelling parties and activists were sitting heads in hands saying 'haud oan... the votes urnae counted yet.. nae c**t knows anyhing'

My particular favourite was the Comical Ali types early on Friday morning when Salmond was cancelling parties and activists were sitting heads in hands saying 'haud oan... the votes urnae counted yet.. nae c**t knows anyhing'

Those were the "ah don't know anyone thats a no voter" types.

Think they are the types that think P&B was a political weather vane to pay close attention to.

Think XBL was one of them. Poor b*****d :(

Loathe him if you want, but Cameron has utterly booted Miliband's arse up and down the last couple of days over constitutional reform.

Brown's last act as an MP has Miliband scrambling all over the place - he might be happy with giving more powers to Scotland, but he's nowhere to be seen on the English question.

I'm not sure there's too much of an appetite for an English Parliament, btw. It seems to be one of those things people moan about but aren't too arsed to fight for. It is, however, only fair there is devolution in England too - the problem is what form it takes.

Not that Cameron's vastly superior showing on this issue will win him the election, right enough. The pools indicate the Conservatives are getting gubbed in the marginals, but Miliband's poor showing might just drop that back a bit. Even so, part of me thinks the Conservatives are doomed - the economy is performing strongly and unemployment is falling, yet they still can't get ahead.

Loathe him if you want, but Cameron has utterly booted Miliband's arse up and down the last couple of days over constitutional reform.

Brown's last act as an MP has Miliband scrambling all over the place - he might be happy with giving more powers to Scotland, but he's nowhere to be seen on the English question.

I'm not sure there's too much of an appetite for an English Parliament, btw. It seems to be one of those things people moan about but aren't too arsed to fight for. It is, however, only fair there is devolution in England too - the problem is what form it takes.

Not that Cameron's vastly superior showing on this issue will win him the election, right enough. The pools indicate the Conservatives are getting gubbed in the marginals, but Miliband's poor showing might just drop that back a bit. Even so, part of me thinks the Conservatives are doomed - the economy is performing strongly and unemployment is falling, yet they still can't get ahead.

Yep.. Labour will win the next election.. no question. Its just whether they do so with an overall majority. Unlikely!

It is part of the cycle, I suppose. Once the Concervatives have done the pruning and started the growth Labour are them brought in for the harvest.

Yep.. Labour will win the next election.. no question. Its just whether they do so with an overall majority. Unlikely!

Unless Cameron's pledge for devolution for England brings back enough lost Tories from UKIP, I can't see anything but Labour winning the most seats, though maybe short of a majority.

A hung parliament wouldn't be a bad thing, really.

Labour will win the election. The 2010 election was always destined to result in a one term government of some sort. A big part of the reason why Labour didn't even bother trying to form a coalition IMO.

and yes, Ed will win a majority, a wafer thin one, but the number of non Lab/Con seats will be minimised and honestly I wouldn't be shocked if the SNP are the third largest party in the commons

Archived