Fan Stereotypes

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen - Of the few Aberdeen fans I've spoken to in real life they seemed like a sound bunch. Realised the almost Old Firm esque sense of entitlement though, from their internet fanbase at least, with my sporadic visits to Aberdeen Mad.

Celtic - Their skin and hair complexion is almost always unusually darker than that of your average white male. Easy to spot in pubs even without colours or on non-matchdays. Very easy to identify should one be in your home end on a matchday. Sunken eyes, look as if they have consumed one too many Patsy Clines as young adults.

Dundee - Their teenage fans all have Justin Bieber circa 2009 haircuts.

Dundee United - Their teenage fans all have Justin Bieber circa 2009 haircuts.

Hamilton Accies - A fanbase with a lost generation.

Inverness CT - Seem very quiet on matchdays. Not helped by the complete atmosphere vacuum that is the Caledonian Stadium.

Kilmarnock - Similar sized club to us. Any Killie fan I've met has been pleasant.

Partick Thistle - Students, posh etc etc. Haven't really seen many of those types personally when I've been to Well/Thistle games.

Ross County - Drank with two old County fans in the pub on a roasting summer's day in Dingwall on County's first season up. Also pleasant individuals.

St Johnstone - BY FUCKING CHRIST YOU BETTER BE GOOD TO OUR JAMES!

St Mirren - Only read the 1st page of this read and I can only concur 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Rangers - See Celtic, only with lighter hair and skin complexion. Have names on Facebook like 'William WATP McDowall' and have a propensity to be fat b*****ds who wear their team's colours as they push their weans buggies down Motherwell's Brandon Parade.

Aberdeen - Of the few Aberdeen fans I've spoken to in real life they seemed like a sound bunch. Realised the almost Old Firm esque sense of entitlement though, from their internet fanbase at least, with my sporadic visits to Aberdeen Mad.

Celtic - Their skin and hair complexion is almost always unusually darker than that of your average white male. Easy to spot in pubs even without colours or on non-matchdays. Very easy to identify should one be in your home end on a matchday. Sunken eyes, look as if they have consumed one too many Patsy Clines as young adults.

Dundee - Their teenage fans all have Justin Bieber circa 2009 haircuts.

Dundee United - Their teenage fans all have Justin Bieber circa 2009 haircuts.

Hamilton Accies - A fanbase with a lost generation.

Inverness CT - Seem very quiet on matchdays. Not helped by the complete atmosphere vacuum that is the Caledonian Stadium.

Kilmarnock - Similar sized club to us. Any Killie fan I've met has been pleasant.

Partick Thistle - Students, posh etc etc. Haven't really seen many of those types personally when I've been to Well/Thistle games.

Ross County - Drank with two old County fans in the pub on a roasting summer's day in Dingwall on County's first season up. Also pleasant individuals.

St Johnstone - BY FUCKING CHRIST YOU BETTER BE GOOD TO OUR JAMES!

St Mirren - Only read the 1st page of this read and I can only concur 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Rangers - See Celtic, only with lighter hair and skin complexion. Have names on Facebook like 'William WATP McDowall' and have a propensity to be fat b*****ds who wear their team's colours as they push their weans buggies down Motherwell's Brandon Parade.

Think that the Dundee haircut is more Kyle from the view's06 edition rather than Justin Beibers 09 edition tbf.

Aberdeen - Fantastic away support

Celtic - Not many actually go to games

Dundee - Angry angry and more angry mostly at each other

Dundee United - Better than Dundee

Hamilton - Leftovers who can not make it to rangers/celtic

Inverness - Don't go away from home

Killie - We like to moan a lot at home

Motherwell - Tam Cowan

Partick - Hate them but love them

Ross County - Farmers

St Mirren - World is ending - boooooooo

Know i have forgotten someone - St Johnstone!

Aberdeen - haircut about 18 months out of date, favourite band is Razorlight. Fairly skinny but a bit of swagger

Celtic - more hair gel than Man. Somehow an even greater sense of entitlement than before Rangers died. Overly friendly when discussing football and the general matchday experience to try and tame non OF diddy fans. Once this fails, abuse follows.

Dundee - Wear the club tracksuit more than is necessary. Very, very angry but at the same time somehow entitled

Dundee Utd - greater Dundee wankers. Wear some weird orange tartan scarf to the football but generally the soundest fans in Scotland

Hamilton - one of two types. Either whiney normal guys or overweight 15 year olds in Stone Island

Inverness - Overweight but a sense of entitlement due to supporting a new team. A reasonably well educated support but North Face zippers are common place.

Killie - fans wear Killie tops from 97-04, either Dindeleux or Cocard on the back. Over inflated sense of football intelligence solely from calling their own team shit. Slightly overweight with a hot dog in hand mouthing off at anyone with a smidgeon of ambition beyond Ayrshire

Motherwell - skinny with a set of clothes one size too big. They go over the top to make sure you know they're "gid fitba fans" who love their club

Partick Thistle - always wearing a weird yellow tartan scarf. Think they deserve a medal for not supporting the OF. Usually wearing an average "Bench" or similar jacket

Archived