Nope

forever_blue

I don't mind spiders really, although the bigger they are the harder they are to catch and put outside.

The wee fekkers get their revenge though. I've lost count of the number of times I've gone outside and walked straight into a web near the front or back door. (DOWN, Kenneth!)

The biggest spider I ever saw was when we lived in Fife. I was lying on the floor watching the telly and I had a newspaper (remember them?) on the floor right next to me - I HEARD an enormous b'stard running across it.

6 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I don't mind spiders really, although the bigger they are the harder they are to catch and put outside.

The wee fekkers get their revenge though. I've lost count of the number of times I've gone outside and walked straight into a web near the front or back door. (DOWN, Kenneth!)

The biggest spider I ever saw was when we lived in Fife. I was lying on the floor watching the telly and I had a newspaper (remember them?) on the floor right next to me - I HEARD an enormous b'stard running across it.

Mrs Mullarkant enjoys retelling the tale of her time chasing a spider in our old flat. She chucked an Argos catalogue (Google it kids) onto it but it survived. She eventually finished it off with a baseball bat (ooer).

16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I think it's only you an me who's putting any effort in on this any more to be honest.

Excuse me?

I tried to orchestrate an inter continental exotic spider attack but Swarley #shat it

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Excuse me?

I tried to orchestrate an inter continental exotic spider attack but Swarley #shat it

Did he? DID HE? Or is a package currently in transit from the colonies to Casa Del KBR? 

10 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Big team found ?