Nicola Sturgeon

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So its Hosie vs Brown for deputy.Dont really know much about either. Anyone more informed?

Both are pretty talented politicians. Hosie a good public speaker, Brown probably has more too him though. Been a very solid minister and has an interesting background.

Robertson's problem within the wider party is his championing of the NATO membership. Now I think it is a politically pragmatic move but it cost the party members (although that isn't such a problem now) and MSPs.

However I agree we need someone in Westminster and Robertson fits the bill better than Pete wishart.

Both are pretty talented politicians. Hosie a good public speaker, Brown probably has more too him though. Been a very solid minister and has an interesting background.

On the TV appearances he made on debates in the lead up to the referendum, he came across as a smug, arrogant c**t of a human being.

How about would she be a good first minister rather than that last bit? There isn't going to be a referendum after the next Holyrood election barring exceptional circumestances.

When we are being removed from the EU, when our country region is damaged by fracking and when we are a terrorist target due to the gung ho attitude of the English political parties when it comes to the middle east.... then i think there are grounds for another referendum.

When we are being removed from the EU, when our country region is damaged by fracking and when we are a terrorist target due to the gung ho attitude of the English political parties when it comes to the middle east.... then i think there are grounds for another referendum.

At least you still have your health. Actually maybe not. Someone as bitter as you is probably dying of late onset bitterness. Tough hand you got dealt. I feel for you.

David Torrance had a pretty interesting article on Salmond about how he couldn't totally rid himself of the habit he had picked up as a minorty leader, mostly about making audacious comments from leftfield that would create said seethe even when he was FM. There is certainly some truth to that I think.

Aah...David Torrence, the wee Tory boy whose only claim to fame is as Salmonds' biographer.

Alex Salmond's reply to David Torrance
Tuesday 23 September 2014

NOW that I have time on my hands to read newspapers, I noted the musings from my self-appointed biographer David Torrance (Why the Salmond magic is in need of a revisionist take, The Herald, September 22).

I understand, of course, that thus far the general Scottish response to the referendum is the exact opposite of what Tory-leaning David would have wished, and also he must be totally devastated by my standing down - thus depriving him of a lucrative income stream.

However, allow me just two observations. First, I hardly know David Torrance. And secondly - and much more problematically for a biographer - he doesn't know me at all.

Rt Hon Alex Salmond MSP,

First Minister,

Bute House, Edinburgh.

Superb!

On the TV appearances he made on debates in the lead up to the referendum, he came across as a smug, arrogant c**t of a human being.

I imagine it's quite difficult to no come across as smug and arrogant when dealing with questions from unionist brain-donors the like of which we've seen in most debates.

Hosie is perfectly capable of constructing good arguments of his own and demolishing opponents in debates, but he needs to be less of a c**t about it: his style just makes him come across as an arrogant dick.

Robertson and Yousaf would both be better shouts IMO, but clearly neither want it just now.

The great SNP decline. i'm so looking forward to the split and the destruction. Happy daze :thumsup2

Decline your dreaming more members than ever and she will be a strong leader impressed on every TV debate destroyed your unionists peace mill

Archived