The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember if Lee Robinson is okay or just not very good. I think he's a bombscare? My only real memory of him is that he had an effort cleared off the line before Kurtis Byrne scored from the County half whilst Robinson desperately appealed for a handball in the County box.

I can't remember if Lee Robinson is okay or just not very good. I think he's a bombscare? My only real memory of him is that he had an effort cleared off the line before Kurtis Byrne scored from the County half whilst Robinson desperately appealed for a handball in the County box.

I can't remember either. But he's got really, really red hair.

yoda, on 28 Oct 2014 - 20:37, said:

He once went on a mazy for QOTS against us at Dens. We just kept backing off and backing off until he made it into half way in our own half before he decided to pass it. Looked towards Bomber Brown and saw him just beckon our players to continue to back off him. Fuming.

He's pish as a keeper. Made a cracking (Unchallenged) mazy though.

He's the epitome of a goalkeeper who gets labelled "a good shot-stopper though": because he is crap at everything else other than that basic part of the game.

13,000 means that their boycott was successful then? I'd be impressed if it weren't for the fact that they always tend to be having a boycott when the cameras are on.

Archived