The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

Yes you're quite right, a Rangers fan is a better judge of St Johnstone history than a St Johnstone fan....

I'm not even sure why you're bothering to debate it, regardless of what you think of Rosenborg it was a massive result for us and to win over two legs was one of our greatest ever results.

They are pish...absolutely dreadful, Beating any top 4 Scottish side is at least as good a result. Now if you had beaten them say 10-15 years ago you might have had a point.

Out of interest how did Rosenborg do in Europe this season?

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are pish...absolutely dreadful, Beating any top 4 Scottish side is at least as good a result. Now if you had beaten them say 10-15 years ago you might have had a point.

Out of interest how did Rosenborg do in Europe this season?

How did we do in Europe this season? In relative terms Rosenborg are a big side with huge history, name a bigger side we've beaten in the last twenty years? Don't even bother bringing up either side of the Old Firm though

You have lost the plot. I ll talk you through this slowly and maybe you will get a grasp of what an arse you have made of this.

I was talking to a St Johnstone supporter on the Rangers v St Johnstone match thread. He mentioned they lost to ICT...I said they must be bad if they had even lost to that lot. This was said as obviously Rangers have already beaten ICT...You then come crashing in with your size 10s and say...Aha but you drew with Alloa that same weekend. Which was very true but absolutely nothing to do with what either of us were talking about...I then said 'Yep we drew with Alloa after beating your lot'...or words to that affect.

Stop trying to give the impression you were having a 'conversation' with a St Johnstone fan, everyone thinks you're a utter joke.

I've highlighted the bit in bold as this was never mentioned, this is whataboutery and this is why you've made a solid c**t of yourself. The rest of your comment is just a word salad.

"crashing in with size 10s" :lol:

Stop trying to give the impression you were having a 'conversation' with a St Johnstone fan, everyone thinks you're a utter joke.

I've highlighted the bit in bold as this was never mentioned, this is whataboutery and this is why you've made a solid c**t of yourself. The rest of your comment is just a word salad.

"crashing in with size 10s" :lol:

You are beyond help i am afraid...Goodbye.

Archived