The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

I must apologise. I replied to you because I assumed you were being serious and thought a reasonable answer was apposite.

I was not to know that you're an absolute brain-dead zoomer.

Which part of my post do you disagree with in particular? Let's take out my first couple of comments and focus on 'You are playing significantly poorer teams each week and should have struggled to cope with the step-up against a Premiership side. Unfortunately you didn't and we only have ourselves to blame for that.'

Is that not a fair enough point to make?

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ones who come on giving it big licks after winning a quarter final of the diddy cup. Christ knows what your bigoted scum fans will be like if they ever win their first trophy.

You seem upset.

Plus, playing along that Rangers are a different club... they've already won 2 trophies. :)

Someone that lacks dignity and humility.

Okay, fair enough.

So there's no fans of your team who act like this when they win?

Yes, I agree, Rangers do have fans who are "dreadful winners".... but name a club who doesn't. :)

Sally starts the mind games already.. :lol: Doesn't seem too keen on his Newcastle reserves facing the League Champions

“When you get to the semis, you can’t really pick and choose,” said McCoist. “We all know who would be favourites to pick up the domestic trophies before the season starts.

“I don’t think that would change, so in that respect I would probably take anyone else other than Celtic.

“I don’t think it is rocket science to work out it would maybe give you a better chance of reaching the final, although it wouldn’t guarantee it.

“It would be a very, very tough game [against Celtic]. Stating the obvious, we would very much be the underdogs. But underdogs can sometimes win.”

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/ally-mccoist-anyone-but-celtic-for-cup-semi-final-1-3586915

McCoist not exactly blazing with ambition, by the sounds of things. This year's Celtic team is easily the poorest in the new club's short history and you have to imagine that with or without Deila, they'll be better than this for the next few years. If McCoist is going to have a chance of a shock victory, it's this year or a long wait thereafter.

(Apologies for the accidental reddie there, will even it up at some point)

:lol:

Of course you are :thumsup2

I love it when the diddies from the Premier league start playing down their clubs form. Remember when we beat Caley and they were a club on the slide? Where are they now? :lol:

We are, tbh, its not even debatable. Back then we had a quad filled with players fighting for every position and had quality on the pitch and on the bench. Tonight we were playing our only decent 11 fit players with some of them not even good enough, theres absolutely no competition for places and theres absolutely no quality going forward unless MacLeans playing.

Not really sure how you can say we're playing down our own form either, we've won one of our last eight games, and only scored four goals in that time. We're barely managing to average a shot on target a game over the course of the season. We are utterly shite at the moment and second favourites for relegation, if we lose on Friday I don't see any way we'll manage to stay up. Just accept your deserved victory and move on.

I caught the last 10 minutes of this game. It looked really poor. Were the other 80 minutes any better? It was like a really shite Championships game. I should know, I see a fair few of them. What was St Johnstone's excuse? Are they a Championship team in waiting?

The low crowd just goes to show that Rangers fans aren't as daft as people think.

I don't have Sky, BT Sport or the likes - someone should start a charity. Just a middle-aged man looking sad on the sofa, with no live football on TV, while heart-tugging music plays. Give generously - so when live football is on TV it peaks my interest. Then I realise it's utterly shite Scottish teams and my interest wanes.

We are, tbh, its not even debatable. Back then we had a quad filled with players fighting for every position and had quality on the pitch and on the bench. Tonight we were playing our only decent 11 fit players with some of them not even good enough, theres absolutely no competition for places and theres absolutely no quality going forward unless MacLeans playing.

Not really sure how you can say we're playing down our own form either, we've won one of our last eight games, and only scored four goals in that time. We're barely managing to average a shot on target a game over the course of the season. We are utterly shite at the moment and second favourites for relegation, if we lose on Friday I don't see any way we'll manage to stay up. Just accept your deserved victory and move on.

Yeh yeh yeh. Heard all this guff last night. You failed to answer the final point i made regarding ICT being on the slide when we gubbed them at Ibrox. Where are they in the league now?

Oh and what you are saying about your club is exactly what i was saying about the Rosenborg team you scraped past in the Europe. Norwegian club football is in free fall as is the standard of Scottish Club football.

We are, tbh, its not even debatable. Back then we had a quad filled with players

Would that have been Stevie May? Handy for getting round the farm I suppose but they can be dangerous if not handled correctly...

McCoist not exactly blazing with ambition, by the sounds of things. This year's Celtic team is easily the poorest in the new club's short history and you have to imagine that with or without Deila, they'll be better than this for the next few years. If McCoist is going to have a chance of a shock victory, it's this year or a long wait thereafter.

(Apologies for the accidental reddie there, will even it up at some point)

McCoist was a guest of Man City at the Etihad for the 2nd last game of the season. Obviously down on a 'jolly'..I just wish he had looked into getting in first regarding the young Man City players. I cant remember what trophy it was but they Young Citizens paraded a trophy around the stadium at half time. Any manager , not on the piss, would have thought about looking into getting a few loanees.

Guidetti and Denayer seem to be playing well. I will be gutted if they play against Rangers...if of course their club can qualify for the semi finals

Yeh yeh yeh. Heard all this guff last night. You failed to answer the final point i made regarding ICT being on the slide when we gubbed them at Ibrox. Where are they in the league now?

Oh and what you are saying about your club is exactly what i was saying about the Rosenborg team you scraped past in the Europe. Norwegian club football is in free fall as is the standard of Scottish Club football.

ICT are up the top somewhere, I've no idea what you're point is as I have no idea what was said at the time of that game, its not even debatable we're shite at the moment though, as the table and our results over the past two months prove this.

Yeah Rosenborg are fairly poor and nowhere near the side they were, that doesn't change the fact its one of our greatest victories though, its not as if we've got a history swelling with massive victories, up until then our greatest recent result had been drawing with Monaco back in the late 90's. Before that it was beating Hamburg. In relative terms Rosenborg are massive compared to us, so it was a big victory we celebrated, I've no idea why you're trying to downplay that.

Pathetic from St Johnstone. Someone should let them know this isn't the 90s and rangers aren't to be feared.

There wasn't any fear, just a huge lack of any quality.

That St Johnstone performance was one of, if not the, worst performances I've seen from a Scottish team this season (down there with Ross County's against us and our's against ICT). If that's all they have to offer then they'll be in trouble but the fact Motherwell and Ross County (haven't seen St Mirren yet) are just as bad might save them. However, I do remember them being "in trouble" a season or two ago which ended up resulting in them finishing top 6.

Archived