The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So as soon as Aberdeen is mentioned

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:13

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217222-the-sevco-vs-the-saints/?p=8815085

You have been on this thread over a month.

So a month after you were mentioned I bothered.

Is this your first time at trying to wind people up on the internet? You are really bad at it.

Also, been told I was on the telly several times this evening. I can only assume it's like Wimbledon where they film the most attractive women in the audience.

Which means all of BBC Scotland thinks I'm hot.

And female.

Time for a haircut, I think.

Of course we have.

The under-17's match against celtic,we won that match. :lol: NAE luck and all that .

ETA:it was in 2013.

Is that when both cheeks acted like deranged neanderthals and embarrassed kids football at Firhill? What a joyus and proud occasion that must have been for the maws'n'paws. Maybe I'm wrong, this may have been the other occasion when two sets of diddies were intent on shouting shit about non footballing matters and giving it the big Ultra I am.

Is that when both cheeks acted like deranged neanderthals and embarrassed kids football at Firhill? What a joyus and proud occasion that must have been for the maws'n'paws. Maybe I'm wrong, this may have been the other occasion when two sets of diddies were intent on shouting shit about non footballing matters and giving it the big Ultra I am.

Don't get angry at me mate,I wasn't at that match.I was only replying to your post.

Being polite and all that.No need for the abuse.

Lol Stand Free is absolutely raging over a game which meant nothing to him....

SFmakes even the most idiotic Bear-alias seem like a reasonable human in comparison. His rage is well kent.

What amused me most was this little piece of arrogant ignorance:

Will it really be left to us to knock these b*****ds out again? :/

Charming stuff, chap.

I see that Simonsen has been taken to hospital as a precaution. I've no real desire to go back through this thread, has there been any word on Davidson?

Last i heard he was taken to hospital too. Had a cut near his eye

I see that Simonsen has been taken to hospital as a precaution. I've no real desire to go back through this thread, has there been any word on Davidson?

Going for stitches. Nothing serious

Archived