The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh yeh yeh. Heard all this guff last night. You failed to answer the final point i made regarding ICT being on the slide when we gubbed them at Ibrox. Where are they in the league now?

Oh and what you are saying about your club is exactly what i was saying about the Rosenborg team you scraped past in the Europe. Norwegian club football is in free fall as is the standard of Scottish Club football.

I think you may be one of my rangers supporting friends as he also sees a 1-0 scrape with a lucky deflected strike as "a gubbing". I of course put him right when he claimed that you have gubbed another Spl team, telling him being ever so slightly the best of two horrendous teams and winning 1-0 isn't a gubbing.

First half was not a very good spectacle for Scottish Football, it was a shit fest, 2nd half was a lot better and there was only one team ever going to win it. St.Johnstone were just awful, 1:0 completely flattered them, if Boyd had been anywhere near the player we all know he can be then the score should have been a lot lot higher.

Rangers were the better side in the second half but only after simonsen made a decent save from a tight angle from O'Halloran and then the save he made while injuring himself. Then the Lee Robinson almost debacle so to say 1-0 flattered them is being a touch narrow minded.

Rangers were the better side in the second half but only after simonsen made a decent save from a tight angle from O'Halloran and then the save he made while injuring himself. Then the Lee Robinson almost debacle so to say 1-0 flattered them is being a touch narrow minded.

It really isn't ....4 or 5-1 would have been a fairer reflection. Rangers were just so much better all over the park.

Is it really Scottish football against Rangers?

Lol..............

see over the next few years bennet when rangers do start winning trophies again and dare I say it the premier division whenever it may be , the meltdown on here and throughout scottish football is going to be glorious . I think folk like stand free might spontaniously combust with rage when this "new" club win their 55th top tier title before his beloved "famous(in the 80's)" eberdeen manage to win their 5th :)

see over the next few years bennet when rangers do start winning trophies again and dare I say it the premier division whenever it may be , the meltdown on here and throughout scottish football is going to be glorious . I think folk like stand free might spontaniously combust with rage when this "new" club win their 55th top tier title before his beloved "famous(in the 80's)" eberdeen manage to win their 5th :)

55. I love that number :thumsup2

I've literally never seen anyone celebrate beating St Johnstone like No.8 has on this thread. How the mighty have fallen.

Well done you. You managed to get through a whole post about Rangers without resorting to sectarian abuse. I suppose that should be classed as progress.

It really isn't ....4 or 5-1 would have been a fairer reflection. Rangers were just so much better all over the park.

Over the 90 mins you had two more shots on goal the same amount on target a few more corners and a tiny bit more possession = "Rangers were just so much better all over the park"

Keep telling yourself that.

Boyd missing 3 sitters, Decent effort from Macleod, Decent effort from Black, narrow offside goal, Daly hitting the post, we were creating by the far the better chances, there is nothing narrow minded about stating the facts.

Stating the facts

Shots on goal 13-11 in rangers favour

On target 3-3

Possession 54-46

Narrowly offside and 5 yards offside are the same result champ.

Narrowly offside and 5 yards offside are the same result champ.

I don't agree. I am glad the Big Jig 'goal' didn't matter in the end as i can say this without others going on about excuses or sour grapes etc. When you have an off-side decision as close as that was you know the linesman has guessed. There is absolutely no way he could be 100% certain either way and after seeing it several times i wasn't 100% sure. In cases like that i would give the attacking team the benefit of the doubt. At the same time if a referee is not 100% certain about a penalty ... for example 2 players holding at a corner and he isn't sure who is to blame they always give the defender the benefit of the doubt

Exactly. I was convinced it was going to penalties, both sides were absolutely horrific. I honestly don't know why Rangers fans are lording it up tbh, they were utterly inept.

:lol:

You really are struggling with this. Rangers were by far the better team and should have won the game far more comfortably. Even the Saints fans have moved on. Nice to see how much it is hurting right enough

Can't really sum up the game better than TRS. Dreadful and worrying stuff.

What I will say is that Rangers fans are the scum of the earth. To our left was the young team with their shit drum, and to the right the auld b*****ds (probably their dads) who were equally as cretinous. Horrible human beings.

:lol:

You really are struggling with this. Rangers were by far the better team and should have won the game far more comfortably. Even the Saints fans have moved on. Nice to see how much it is hurting right enough

Evidence for you being "by far the better team" the facts show you edged a horrendous game played by two brutal teams on the night and were lucky to win. Bringing up the saints fans have moved on has absolutely no place in the convo. If my team failed to score against that defence I would be inconsolable aswell.

By far better? They really weren't. You scraped a one nil win against a team in a massive slump of form at the moment.

Good to see you're still celebrating the biggest win in your clubs history though.

I know i like to keep the party going but i was only 3 when we won in Barcelona. :thumsup2

Archived