The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tut tut,sectaring language is not allowed on this site.What an utter bigot you are.

Didn't realise that "***" was sectaring?

I could understand it being sectarian, but not sectaring.

F**king hell so many people are hurting because a team they claim they don't care about won a game lol

Just don't understand it all, why sit and watch a full game on the box whilst posting on an internet match thread involving a club you hate so much or care so little about !! Dry yer eyes lads, very sad!

Fairly even game in the first half.

Second half it was a different story. Rangers remembered they were actually involved in a football match... and the opposition forgot.

Great goal from MacLeod.

Rangers deservedly through to the next round.... where we'll end up playing Celtic and losing 3-0 or something like that. :)

Just don't understand it all, why sit and watch a full game on the box whilst posting on an internet match thread involving a club you hate so much or care so little about !! Dry yer eyes lads, very sad!

It's like watching an episode of a good sitcom, except it's just not funny. You'll be providing the laughs again though soon.

:lol: We are eye bleedingly awful at the moment. Not particularly fucked about the result as i knew we had no chance unless it went to penalties. Rangers are absolutely howfing as well though, Hearts will comfortably finish ahead of them in the league. Wouldn't be surprised if our next meeting was in the playoff 'final' tbh.

God I hope not you'll bottle that one too.

Pretty turgid display yet again, Rangers wont get past the Semi unless theres a shock in the other quarters, easily one of the worst teams we've played this season.

We look exactly what we are, a threadbare side devoid of confidence. It must be great for fans of other sides to criticise TWs line ups, simple fact is we have absolutely no depth. Our bench is rotten and McFaddens the only attacking player on it even near good enough. We've also got MacLean and Wotherspoon missing, and thats it in terms of attacking players.

Our squad is fucking brutal.

God I hope not you'll bottle that one too.

this 'team' and i use the term loosely, has the feel of relegation fodder. How quickly things change. Actually with the talented youngsters it might not be a bad thing. We have the cup, time to drop a league again and start to rebuild. Its a cycle, an exciting cycle except this time we have done something to remember. I'd rather that than watch a load of old has been journey men stake their claim on wages to scrape a place in the harrowed land of the top league.

Rangers where in a major semi final last season twice.Oh lex why do you always make a fool of yourself...? :1eye

Is this a dryhorce alias? horrendous spelling all over the place

Archived