The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

St Johnstone played like someone used to FIFA trying Pro Evo and not realising there are different buttons for shoot and long ball.

Without even joking, thats about the best we've played in the last few months

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe that this Rangers team knocked out the conquerors of Rosenborg :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aberdeenbud...Get it right fucking up ye :thumsup2

You didnt, we're miles from last seasons side

You didnt, we're miles from last seasons side

:lol:

Of course you are :thumsup2

I love it when the diddies from the Premier league start playing down their clubs form. Remember when we beat Caley and they were a club on the slide? Where are they now? :lol:

Totally gutted and embarrassed right now. I have tried to keep a reasonably calm mind-set recently, but it's becoming increasingly clear that there are serious issues here and we will get relegated if things continue in a similar manner.

The total lack of desire from the chairman seems to have infected the players and coaching staff. No hunger, no energy, no effort, poor tactics. There are many people who must share the blame here, although Steve Brown deserves the largest portion of it.

The Rangers have looked awful anytime I've seen them on television, but I didn't realise they were quite as bad as they are in the flesh. With a comparatively huge budget, they just managed to sneak past an awful St. Johnstone side who have no confidence in themselves. The two teams were very similar in terms of the quality of their general play, but the home side were certainly the more dangerous team in an attacking sense and deserved their victory. Well done.

Apologies to all of the Scottish football supporters who were hoping for a Saints victory tonight. It was a totally spineless display and the players should be ashamed of themselves. To put in a performance like that when supporters have shelled out over £20 is inexcusable. Our finishing is awful (O'Halloran's in particular) and our lack of squad depth is verging on laughable. No disrespect to the lad, but a little something in me dies every time we're needing to make a game-changing substitution and then resort to bringing on Liam Caddis. But I'm sure that Steve Brown is ecstatic with the squad situation and won't see the need to make any urgent changes until players begin to get injured/suspended.

Fair play to the Saints supporters who applauded the players at the end. I would never have been able to do that.

Oh dear. Looks like the Real Saints cannot answer the question.

Get it right up ye ya hurting b*****d.

Remember when we last met at Perth and your DJ played 'We'll meet again' over the tannoy? Well we did and guess what? Business as usual :lol:

Oh dear. Looks like the Real Saints cannot answer the question.

Get it right up ye ya hurting b*****d.

Remember when we last met at Perth and your DJ played 'We'll meet again' over the tannoy? Well we did and guess what? Business as usual :lol:

I look forward to our first Championship re-match next season.

It's amazing the difference in atmosphere around the club since we won the Scottish Cup in May. Only Saints could f**k up this badly. At least I didn't nearly break my ankle walking out the McDiarmid car park tonight.

Rangers fully deserved their win. We could still be playing now and not have scored. I miss Steven MacLean :-(

That wont be happening. On tonights performances we wont be meeting anytime soon ;)

There's an old football chant that sums up tonights game. It goes something like this...

So fucking easy...Oh that was so fucking easy......

I've never experienced such an ecstatic reaction from an opposition supporter after their team has beaten us. It's cute.

Why? You played a bigger team with a larger budget and lost by a late goal. How the f**k is that embarrassing?

Edited to add: I asked a genuine question but I doubt I will get a genuine reply.

I would say that we're a bigger team as we have won more major trophies than you. A larger budget doesn't necessarily equate to better players. You have been throwing obscene amounts of money at absolute dross since the year you were founded. To add to this, you are playing significantly poorer teams each week and should have struggled to cope with the step-up against a Premiership side. Unfortunately you didn't and we only have ourselves to blame for that.

I would say that we're a bigger team as we have won more major trophies than you.

I must apologise. I replied to you because I assumed you were being serious and thought a reasonable answer was apposite.

I was not to know that you're an absolute brain-dead zoomer.

Archived