Hearts v Livi

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff. Something like 23 shots, 11 on target. Goalie and woodwork prevented the score from being even higher.

It's early days but we seem to be playing better than Sevco and winning more comfortably. We certainly don't fear them and will hopefully put 2 or 3 past them at Tynie.

A narrow Hibs win tonight is called for. Anything but a Sevco win.

It's a good point you make - there is room for improvement, but we're not likely to see it get any better.

There is room for improvement, though, which is great, because it's stuff for us to work on on the training ground - when you come away from a game having played well, and won comfortably, but still have areas where you can get better, that's probably the ideal scenario.

The start we've made has been fantastic - points in the bag early doors - It's up to Robbie and the boys to work at maintaining the standard that they've set, and keep the momentum going.

Special mention for Prince Buaben and (especially) Gomis in the engine room - fantastic stuff from them.

:lol:

I particularly enjoyed The Teardrop Explodes' Reward at the final whistle.

Strangely enough, I heard it three times on three different radio stations last week: first time I've heard it played anywhere in ages. Seems to be enjoying a bit of popularity right now - would be nice to see it rechart & find a new audience, it was a class song.

Strangely enough, I heard it three times on three different radio stations last week: first time I've heard it played anywhere in ages. Seems to be enjoying a bit of popularity right now - would be nice to see it rechart & find a new audience, it was a class song.

I love a bit of Julian Cope.

(not telling you which bit, mind)

• 4 months later...

The scary thing for me is that this team is still in cruise mode. Just wait until they all really try and click. I genuinely am starting to think we'll do someone double figures this season.

We are bound to have a few hard games/bad results but at this rate I think the league is ours

Next week is probably our hardest test yet a trip to a good team on a plastic pitch.

:wub:

Archived