Hearts v Livi

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugely impressive performance by Hearts hope the Queens players weren't watching!

You wont be as bad as us, looked scared to get the ball for the first 20 mins then after that we were ok going forward until we got in the final 3rd then just hit it anywhere and hoped for the best. First goal was slack defending letting him run along the 18 yard line and getting a free shot at goal. 2nd Jamieson should've stopped, how the f**k he let that get inside the post I don't know. 3rd was comic cuts from O'Brien fucking up and playing them in for a goal.

Jamieson had a better 2nd half stopping 3 shots and putting sow off from getting a shot, prob should've been 9-0 but for jamieson in the 2nd half and it wouldn't have flattered Hearts.

Don't think we had a shot on target all game, tragic stuff from Livi. Burchill should've squared it to Hippolyte for what was our best chance at scoring but he tried to be a hero shooting wide. Glen had a chance from Burchill but he blootered it over, think Mullen had a half chance and that was about it. Dire performance.

The scary thing for me is that this team is still in cruise mode. Just wait until they all really try and click. I genuinely am starting to think we'll do someone double figures this season.

We are bound to have a few hard games/bad results but at this rate I think the league is ours

Next week is probably our hardest test yet a trip to a good team on a plastic pitch.

Hearts were a joy to watch today. Still not sure whos our best striker though, Sow got 2 but lacks a killer touch at times which Keatings looks like hes got. I like Carrick aswell and El Hass has looked good from the short amount of time i've seen him.

Watched the game today. Hearts were very impressive. They'll take some beating to the championship on that form. Could have been embarrassing for Livi if it hadn't been for at least 3 terrific saves from the keeper in the second half.

That was embarrassing. Hearts were really good but we made it far too easy for them by giving the ball away every time we had it, our passing was all over the place today. Second half we played a bit better but that was probably down to Hearts stepping down a gear, DJ made some brilliant saves and stopped it from being about 7 or 8.

Don't understand how Burchill gets a game, must be an ego thing and picking himself, we looked a bit better with him going off and Mullen (and McKenna) coming on.

Hearts are the best team we'll play this season and will probably go on to win the league. It's only Rangers next week, back to the wee teams. Hopefully get a point or three to make up for today's performance.

Hearts are the best team we'll play this season and will probably go on to win the league. It's only Rangers next week, back to the wee teams. Hopefully get a point or three to make up for today's performance.

Good luck next week!

Archived