Hearts v Livi

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this after the "midweek distraction" of the League Cup...........would fancy us in most home games this season from what I've seen so far.......this being one of them.

Mon the Hearts!

As far as I can work out, we should have a fully fit (more or less) squad available for the first time this season.

Unless anyone was injured last night? Callum Paterson stills looks wobbitt, but he's come through two full games.

I think Pallardo is meant to resume training at the end of this week?

Anyone know why King didn't feature last night? Wasn't even on the bench - harsh!

Could do with something from this game, would be delighted with a point, can't see it though.

Basically that's my thoughts on our next 3 games.

The third of the next three games is Stranraer in the Petrofac cup. Falkirk is postponed.

Another one of these games that I just hope we give a good account of ourselves, put in plenty effort and what will be will be.

Hearts will have too much for us that I'm pretty sure of but if we give it a good go then I'll be pleased, I don't think many if any teams will go to tynecastle and get much so the players can again play without pressure.

Gallacher has been a huge miss the last couple of games and I'm really not convinced by Sives, I would much rather young Rutherford was given his chance but it won't happen also think we need to freshen things up, maybe get Hippolyte in the starting line up and bring Robertson out who has also yet to convince me, he's playing in a position that we need pace and unfortunately he is lacking.

Anyway I think hearts will beat us by 2 or 3 but again if we play well enough and get beat then we can't do much more, let's make hearts work for the win and don't hand it to them on a plate with silly mistakes.

I've been to five different games this season and haven't seen a home team win a game yet. Might go into the away end to give Hearts a fighting chance. :P

Really looking forward to this. Never been to Tynecastle before and having a 4.05 Sunday game is perfect for me.

We will win convincingly on Sunday.

Wish I could disagree with you but not feeling confident after losing our last two games, albeit Aberdeen would most likely beat Hearts too, 4-0 though, thought we were better than that, now I see without Gallagher in defence we're a bit shite.

How are you at scoring from corners?

albeit Aberdeen would most likely beat Hearts too,

Aberdeen have beat Hearts once in the last fourteen meetings between the teams.

The Hearts kids took seven points out of nine from Aberdeen last season.

I'm not sure where you get your 'most likely ' from. :)

Wish I could disagree with you but not feeling confident after losing our last two games, albeit Aberdeen would most likely beat Hearts too, 4-0 though, thought we were better than that, now I see without Gallagher in defence we're a bit shite.

How are you at scoring from corners?

Our record against Aberdeen is outstanding.

We have scored from corners versus both Rangers and Falkirk this season.

Archived