Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Co.Down Hibee

new series got going properly last night, usual mix of hotties for us dance connosieurs to letch over, Pixie Lott,some bird from the Saturdays(whoever they are :blink: ) and tv presenter Caroline Flack who my missus informed me was pegged by a member of One Direction at some point.

No Brucie this year so Claudia Winkleman takes over the reins permanently along with Tess ,funny start by the 2 of them, didn't really seem that comfy with each other.

Wee bit of a Hibs v Hearts angle this season as Judy Murray (well her sons a Hibee :P ) will hopefully last longer than Jambo icon Greg Wallace. C'mon Judy :thumsup2 .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where has the wee dumpy guy from the band that always wore a pork pie hat disappeared to?

He's there. When they panned round you always just got his arm. But towards the end they panned right round, and there he was in all his pork pie glory!

Bird from The Saturdays and yer man fae Blue in the final. There ye are.

Wouldn't rule out Pixie Lott or Thom Evans either but certainly those two will be the frontrunners, The guy from Deadly 60 will be a mumsnet favourite as well. Judy Murray may be the first out which would be a shame :( ,she won't be too strong a dancer and won't have the fanbase the rest will have,

Didn't think Thom Evans came over too well in the first show, wee bit smug... <_<

My mate and I were having a debate about this. Basically taking the form of Frankie or Pixie. It's been a surprisingly heated and ongoing thought process, it'll never end either. It's amazing what a TV programme will do! :lol:

I'd say Judy will be the first one out tonight, :( at the end of the day she was pretty pish ,

Pixie Lott ,Frankie and that guy from Blue all looked good although they are performers so you'd expect it really, the guy from Eastenders was very good, could be a dark horse to win.

And of course Ola... :wub::wub::wub:

Archived