Are you a party member?

Wee Bully

Are you a member of a political party?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joking eh? Don't see what was funny about it then? Despite different opinions on the referendum, enjoyed most of your posts, and thought you were a decent lad.

The past week seems to have got to you, understandably I suppose.

Time to give this sub forum on P&B a miss from now on, it's run its course.

So back to the fitba

Mon The Gers

Cheers Rob

4hsjme.jpg

You and me both mate

After working for a Lib Dems for 3 weeks, I was constantly bombarded with drivel and invites to strawberry teas and other shite. Sent them an email when they went into coalition saying that I'm not a supporter anymore (I never really was) and they remove me from their mailing list. Although they were all cuddles and cheery hello's when I attended some Nick Clegg event in Berwick.

Kind of put me off ever joining a political party again.

After working for a Lib Dems for 3 weeks, I was constantly bombarded with drivel and invites to strawberry teas and other shite. Sent them an email when they went into coalition saying that I'm not a supporter anymore (I never really was) and they remove me from their mailing list. Although they were all cuddles and cheery hello's when I attended some Nick Clegg event in Berwick.

Kind of put me off ever joining a political party again.

Surely it's a case of just doing what you can when you can? I've made it clear (hopefully) to the local campaign that I want to remain in the background but help as and when required. I know quite a few of them so that should help.

Surely it's a case of just doing what you can when you can? I've made it clear (hopefully) to the local campaign that I want to remain in the background but help as and when required. I know quite a few of them so that should help.

Oh aye. They weren't forcing me to do anything, or insisting I did anything, but it was something through the post one or two times a week and constant emails.

Anything from strawberry teas, handing out leaflets, asking me to sell raffle tickets or just to stand behind politicians visiting the area and holding a banner. To be fair to them, they need to do all that shit to raise money to give them a chance against the Tories here, who benefit from tens of thousands of pounds donations from some Russian windfarm developer. It's fair enough, but unless I was 100% committed, it's just like spam.

deary me

your tearful seethig now has you accusing folk of being alias'

:lol:

i was once a regular on this site until a couple of years ago under a different name, granted, last night was my first posts since then

Sure you were, Scrappy. Utterly seething.

So Ad Lib voted No?... :)

(I'm not a member of a political party. Only tactical votes at the moment. Like I said previously I will be voting Labour in the hope they can win against the Scottish National Party. Both shit, but one is far less divisive than the other).

I don't think he did vote Yes.

I always suspected he was playing the role of a doubting Yes supporter, in the hope other yes supporters would be more likely to take those concerns on board as it was coming from 'one of their own'.

A bit like 'Rangers Fans for Yes' or 'Labour for Indy'. (who both may have been genuine Yes groups but I have my doubts)

Divide and conquer, as they say.

I don't think he did vote Yes.

I always suspected he was playing the role of a doubting Yes supporter, in the hope other yes supporters would be more likely to take those concerns on board as it was coming from 'one of their own'.

A bit like 'Rangers Fans for Yes' or 'Labour for Indy'. (who both may have been genuine Yes groups but I have my doubts)

Divide and conquer, as they say.

Fudge is his flatmate and he got up in front of the liberal conference and made a speech about why an indy scotland would be good for the libs ;)

Archived