Are you a party member?

Wee Bully

Are you a member of a political party?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I recently celebrated my tenth anniversary of being a Labour member. Thinking back things have changed for the worst. We had just won an election, Tony was still leader and we'd enjoyed seven glorious years of New Labour government.

Now we are in opposition and have Red Ed as leader and people within the party talking about the New Labour years as if they were a bad thing. Still, I think we will win the election next year and I'm willing to give Ed his chance as PM.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently celebrated my tenth anniversary of being a Labour member. Thinking back things have changed for the worst. We had just won an election, Tony was still leader and we'd enjoyed seven glorious years of New Labour government. Now we are in opposition and have Red Ed as leader and people within the party talking about the New Labour years as if they were a bad thing. Still, I think we will win the election next year and I'm willing to give Ed his chance as PM.

^^^^^ idiot found.

I recently celebrated my tenth anniversary of being a Labour member. Thinking back things have changed for the worst. We had just won an election, Tony was still leader and we'd enjoyed seven glorious years of New Labour government.

Now we are in opposition and have Red Ed as leader and people within the party talking about the New Labour years as if they were a bad thing. Still, I think we will win the election next year and I'm willing to give Ed his chance as PM.

I miss Tony. Great leader.

If you're not a troll you are quite, quite ill.

And not in a Beastie Boys way.

Joking eh? Don't see what was funny about it then? Despite different opinions on the referendum, enjoyed most of your posts, and thought you were a decent lad.

The past week seems to have got to you, understandably I suppose.

Time to give this sub forum on P&B a miss from now on, it's run its course.

So back to the fitba

Mon The Gers

Cheers Rob

4hsjme.jpg

I'm glad that worked out well for you...

post-12982-0-80364300-1412027913_thumb.j

Archived