Are you a party member?

Wee Bully

Are you a member of a political party?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very encouraged by the mass influx into the SNP. I'm assuming that most of the new members will be younger than the average & come from a disillusioned Labour voting background and push the SNP slightly to the left.

I suspect they will & Sturgeon as leader will help too

^^^ racist, sexist bigot

Finally flipped eh Comedius! I knew you would.

Reduced to name calling! just like your pal Granny D and the now invisble Casual Bystander, your spit, spew and bile must taste delicious as it slowly chokes you.

You're all the f*ckin same, you spout about inclusion and a fair society in Scotland but the hate in you is reeking and poisonous!

Reduced to name calling! just like your pal Granny D and the now invisble Casual Bystander, your spit, spew and bile must taste delicious as it slowly chokes you.

You're all the f*ckin same, you spout about inclusion and a fair society in Scotland but the hate in you is reeking and poisonous!

That is Marxism in its purest form.

I was clearly joking, but feel free to take it way too seriously Roberto....

I was clearly joking, but feel free to take it way too seriously Roberto....

Joking eh? Don't see what was funny about it then? Despite different opinions on the referendum, enjoyed most of your posts, and thought you were a decent lad.

The past week seems to have got to you, understandably I suppose.

Time to give this sub forum on P&B a miss from now on, it's run its course.

So back to the fitba

Mon The Gers

Cheers Rob

4hsjme.jpg

Archived