Kevin McKenna on Labour...

Confidemus

Lefty filth fighting amongst themselves is always a lovely sight to behold. <_<

If you mean SNP v Labour, then that's left wing SNP v right wing Labour. Do keep up.

To see parties from the side fighting each other keep your peepers peeled to the inevitable fallout as right wing Labour go toe to toe v slightly more right wing Tories over "extra powers" and all that that involves.

Lovely stuff.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting on those progressive policies.........and the last Labour Govt made pretty big inroads into child poverty amongst other things like the minimum wage.Still waiting on those SNP big plans for progressive social policies. .....just one anybody ?

The minimum wage that didn't rise with inflation? Another piece of gesture politics: Make it look like you are doing something so that you actually don't have to.

If you mean SNP v Labour, then that's left wing SNP v right wing Labour. Do keep up.

To see parties from the side fighting each other keep your peepers peeled to the inevitable fallout as right wing Labour go toe to toe v slightly more right wing Tories over "extra powers" and all that that involves.

Lovely stuff.

Your political analysis is about as good as your referendum predictions. <_<

Some of the Yes posters on here are incredibly thick. They told us that it wasn't "about the SNP" and yet they're joining it in their masses. Left wing loonballs who are going to be let down with a crash as the SNP prove that it shouldn't have been "about them" when they scamper around trying to keep their support and all its nutcase factions together. Salmond has really f**ked things up. Nae wonder he's pegged it

Some of the Yes posters on here are incredibly thick. They told us that it wasn't "about the SNP" and yet they're joining it in their masses. Left wing loonballs who are going to be let down with a crash as the SNP prove that it shouldn't have been "about them" when they scamper around trying to keep their support and all its nutcase factions together. Salmond has really f**ked things up. Nae wonder he's pegged it

The fact that you can't differentiate between the Yes campaign pre referendum and the SNP post referendum shows how staggeringly short of brains you are.

Sturgeon took an absolute hospital pass from the departing loser. The loony left new members will boot several shades of shite out of her when it becomes clear to them whats just happened to their cause. Just as they failed to understand the original ramifications of the EA they continue to be blissfully unaware of whats just around the corner after their referendum defeat.

Watch them splinter.

The fact that you can't differentiate between the Yes campaign pre referendum and the SNP post referendum shows how staggeringly short of brains you are.

Good post. He really has a very narrow view of things.

Of, not if. Damn my big thumbs.

There were 1.6 million Yes voters. 50,000 people have joined the SNP since the referendum. You're an idiot.

There were 1.6 million Yes voters. 50,000 people have joined the SNP since the referendum. You're an idiot.

:blink: You see the irony is that you joined the thread and didn't read back or understand what was going on. The Yes posters were claiming that post referendum the independence movement wouldn't wain.

What you've done is inadvertently, proved my point.

You, Confi and Bob are typical of the Yes poster mindset :1eye

So you are trolling then? Joining threads without any intention of contributing to the debate?

I think you'll find I've never trolled in my puff, unlike yourself. There is no evidence of trolling from me, but if someone throws insults at me I'll respond. Capiche?

I think you'll find I've never trolled in my puff, unlike yourself. There is no evidence of trolling from me, but if someone throws insults at me I'll respond. Capiche?

Well that doesn't sound like it to me. you interrupt threads, call people names and rant without offering a comprehensible and sound argument. I do understand that, yes.

A poster stopped posting yesterday because of your antics

Well that doesn't sound like it to me. you interrupt threads, call people names and rant without offering a comprehensible and sound argument. I do understand that, yes.

A poster stopped posting yesterday because of your antics

That's total balls and you know it. There's no way I'm being accused of trolling by a troll. You've got some nerve.

Archived