Spot The Lie

Dee Dee

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 111 years old.

Someone fired two bullets at me.

I have been married twice.

It's surely got to be #1? If so, I'll throw in a second, sportier version to keep it going:

1. I played as a sub in a high school rugby match against Dollar Academy without actually knowing the rules (despite going to after-school training for months) and had to be subbed for constantly giving away penalties for tackling off the ball etc.

It's true. Wikipedia or home internet wasn't around then for quick reference... because that's a reasonable excuse. It was my first and last game of any sort in which we got pumped sixty or seventy something nil.

2. As a youngster, I once picked up and threw Jesper Parnevik's ball to his caddy after it landed in the rough beside me and my dad during the Open Championship at Troon.

False. His caddy threw me the (Titleist something) ball at the end of the match.

3. Despite no running experience of any sort, I once won a 800m event at Pitreavie Stadium in jeans and converse style canvas shoes after taking the place of my suddenly injured friend. Not having a clue how to approach it, I sprinted the first 400m lap to set up a miserable (and very, very close) final lap before I spewed all over the track at the finish line in front of a few hundred people.

True. It was only a Fife Scouts athletics event though which I was simply dragged along to to support my brother. After retiring that day, I still retain my 100% winning record which makes me more successful than Usain Bolt imo.

I dunno how to add spoilers.

1. I had a fight with hmfc kickback favourite(I'm sure he has a gif) karate Keith after a derby and he pulled a rape alarm.

true. He went mental at me for saying mon the hibs after a derby :lol

2. I enjoy sniffing women underwear. I started at 16yo and continue to do so if I get the chance.

TRUE we all have our dirty secrets

3. I won £2500 at the bookies from £1 in 30 mins.

Lies

Adolesence-themed attempt:

1. When I was 15, I tried to kill myself by cutting off my cock when I had a boner.

False. Thought about it, but it didn't seem like the best of images to leave my family with <_<

2. When I was 10, a big laddie in my class who'd already started puberty forced me to give him a handjob.

True. I was that laddie, and I've been forcing it upon myself ever since :thumsup2

3. I didn't realise that I could peel back my foreskin until I was 15.

True. Snapped it right back over the glans during a careless wanking incident, before running about like an idiot thinking I'd broken it :o

2. I enjoy sniffing women underwear. I started at 16yo and continue to do so if I get the chance.

I've never understood #2. Are there classes you can attend, like wine tasting?

1. I played as a sub in a high school rugby match against Dollar Academy without actually knowing the rules (despite going to after-school training for months) and had to be subbed for constantly giving away penalties for tackling off the ball etc.

It's true. Wikipedia or home internet wasn't around then for quick reference... because that's a reasonable excuse. It was my first and last game of any sort in which we got pumped sixty or seventy something nil.

I knew this one wasn't a lie because I was asked to play in that game.

Archived