Cowden v Rangers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you dont pay all your debts you are a cheat. End of.

Well that's quite clearly not true. Near enough every club in world football has debt and many of these will never, ever pay it off. Furthermore, our creditors were happy with the agreed CVA so I'm afraid your Hibernian-esque crocodile tears are impressing nobody.

Well that's quite clearly not true. Near enough every club in world football has debt and many of these will never, ever pay it off. Furthermore, our creditors were happy with the agreed CVA so I'm afraid your Hibernian-esque crocodile tears are impressing nobody.

Saying that the creditors were happy is stretching the truth just a tad. Wouldn't you say?

Having debt and not being able to pay it off resulting in administration are two very different things. Only a crayon eating simpleton would think otherwise.

Some of the games biggest names are absolutely riddled with debt that will never be serviced. You simply won't find a single professional football club in the history of the game that hasn't experienced financial problems at one point or another.

We've served our punishment. Now fucking deal with it.

Some of the games biggest names are absolutely riddled with debt that will never be serviced. You simply won't find a single professional football club in the history of the game that hasn't experienced financial problems at one point or another.

Erm they are servicing the debt, each and every day. It's how they continue to be a going concern.

Experienced financial difficulty is an ambiguous term. Simply, not even club goes into administration. They manage to recover without ripping people off.

I've delt with it, it makes absolutely no difference to me. You seem to be having difficulty accepting it though.

oh dear. You sound like a rangers fan.

no morals. Good for you.

I, for one, am truly gutted that the fans of Cowdenbeath think we have cheated. Gutted.

For the extremely seething amongst you, I suggest a trip to hibs.net for tips on banner making etc. :thumsup2

Meanwhile we'll continue spending more than you both combined and will ROMP our way to the title.

Life's a bitch, eh. 8)

..................Meanwhile we'll continue spending more than you both combined and will ROMP our way to the title.

Life's a bitch, eh. 8)

You had my suppport/sympathy on this argument until you made that statement.

The fact that you have to give it a Sevcoesque flavour by bringing up spending power just makes you look silly.

Maybe you cuuld have simply said "we've only dropped two points since the start of the season so we'll ROMP our way to the title". That would have covered it.

You had my suppport/sympathy on this argument until you made that statement.

The fact that you have to give it a Sevcoesque flavour by bringing up spending power just makes you look silly.

Maybe you cuuld have simply said "we've only dropped two points since the start of the season so we'll ROMP our way to the title". That would have covered it.

Maybe I don't give a f**k.

Archived