Cowden v Rangers

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye because Rangers get all the decisions when they are drawing and the game is nearly over. Just look at last nights game.....Oh wait....They didn't get the close decision. :rolleyes:

Aye because Rangers get all the decisions when they are drawing and the game is nearly over. Just look at last nights game.....Oh wait....They didn't get the close decision. :rolleyes:

They didn't go into injury time at 0-0 either. Just out of interest, how many penalties have they got this season.

They didn't go into injury time at 0-0 either. Just out of interest, how many penalties have they got this season.

Got a dodgy one at the weekend but missed it. Other than that i cannot think of any real dodgy game changing decision that has gone in our favour. There was the straight Red Card for the Hibs player in the Cup game but that was a 100% stick on Red.

Ask Albion Rovers about the rangers getting decisions :rolleyes:

I thought the ref got that decision correct. Refs are usually far too strict when it comes to protecting goalkeepers so well done to the guy for allowing what was nothing worse than a light shoulder challenge. :)

Anyhoo, I'm here to discuss Cowdenbeath vs Rangers... surely a Callum Gallagher-less Cowdenbeath will fail to cause Rangers too many problems?.....

0-3 :)

I think I will wait and see if there are any contentious decisions or indeed I will wait until actual decisions are made before I give an opinion. Just a thought. I say we play the game first. Also Rangers will be overwhelming favourites in this game and shouldn't need help from any official. Hopefully that won't happen. I'm not giving up just being realistic. Still hopeful of an upset though.

You talking about the goal we had disallowed through there? Yep it was probably a goal but i am not going to moan about it. Some you get some you don't.

I think I will wait and see if there are any contentious decisions or indeed I will wait until actual decisions are made before I give an opinion. Just a thought. I say we play the game first. Also Rangers will be overwhelming favourites in this game and shouldn't need help from any official. Hopefully that won't happen. I'm not giving up just being realistic. Still hopeful of an upset though.

Be a shame if Gallacher doesn't get a game. He could do some real damage to that defence.

It'll be good to see McGregor again, he really has had an awful time with injuries.

Are these clowns really complaining about Rangers getting decisions which haven't even happened and probably won't happen......

More mental than Norman pt 1684

Aww leave them be. I miss DAFC

Alloa have shown this mob ain't all that. Falkirk aside we're on a decent run. Would settle for a comfortable 2-0 victory. Big Nat with a 40 yard screamer and Deano with a towering header.

We now have to play this shower after a big cup tie.Big full time side has to have the advantage after having the fixture cancelled for no reason whatsoever..

Will be there as usual to cheer on the lads, but not looking forward to it TBH.

Alloa have shown this mob ain't all that. Falkirk aside we're on a decent run. Would settle for a comfortable 2-0 victory. Big Nat with a 40 yard screamer and Deano with a towering header.

No Gallagher = No Cowdenbeath :)

Rangers have only conceded one goal in their last six games and haven't lost on the road since the 6th October 2012.

Good luck. :P

No Gallagher = No Cowdenbeath :)

Rangers have only conceded one goal in their last six games and haven't lost on the road since the 6th October 2012.

Good luck. :P

Liking the banter :)

No Gallagher = Cowdenbeath just like Shiels and Zaliukas = No Rangers. That's why you wanted the game postponed anyway ;)

Archived