Team vs. Team (Date)

I see Team's young central defender is in the papers saying he is a lifelong Team supporter and hopes to draw them in the cup. <being sick gif > What that has to do with a league game between Team and Team is beyond me. < shrugging gif > Probably hoping for a transfer, but he should remember that it's Team that's paying his wages, NOT Team.

He should keep his trap shut. Mind you if he does get his move to Team he'll realise they've no real interest in youth and will end up plying his trade in the lower English leagues like Player, Player and Player.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Passing acquaintance who knows a man who know's Managers best mate tells me that Famous Player who's out of favour with Big Team has signed a loan of variable length depending on who you talk to for Team. Confirmed by sighting of top of the range incredibly posh car that no Team Player could afford outside Stadium.

He should keep his trap shut. Mind you if he does get his move to Team he'll realise they've no real interest in youth and will end up plying his trade in the lower English leagues like Player, Player and Player.

Never thought much of Player and Player. Derogatory term league level at best.

I did have massive hopes for Player, though. Sad to say that a source I'm going to claim as reputable, but is actually equivalent to a jakey down the local, says he now has some arbitrary lifestyle issue. What a waste.

Struggling to get up for this one as it seems like only days since the last non-event against Team. Four times in the league last year and the replay in Tournament. Sick of the sight of them. Need a 16-team (name of division) imo (explanation of acronym) to end this (synonym for boredom).

Could be persuaded if Barmaid with Physical Attribute is still working at Grim Local Pub, however.

Exaggerated emotion to see player out with player player and former player in provincial cattle market nightclub on night, Small Number hours before next league name match against local rival. Synonym for aggressive towards person known to me. Watched him tan obviously exaggerated number alcopops and was seen leaving toilet cubicle with former player and player by person that probably doesn't exist. This is coming off the back of recent discriminatory gesture towards team's African nation player. Blatantly exaggerated emotion I clearly don't feel. <thumbs down smilie>

Also heard through source inside Stadium that star youth player ( infatuated smilie) being tracked by Middle League Team down south. No way Player will even consider it. WOuld be much better for him to stay here at team and develop for far too long period of time, before finally moving for sum of money he will not go for to top class continental club he'll never play for.

How many fans are Team likely to bring through for this?

More than the <insert ridulously low number here> they brought through for the last one?

lol smiley

F*ckin diddy Team.

An embarrassment to the league.

Archived