Team vs. Team (Date)

How many fans are Team likely to bring through for this?

More than the <insert ridulously low number here> they brought through for the last one?

lol smiley

F*ckin diddy Team.

An embarrassment to the league.

^^^ My Team: Team

rolleyes smiley

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generic referee to possibly carry out pitch inspection at team's park if inclement weather has affected the pitch. Timed for 2.30pm to ensure team's pitch has every chance of being playable.

I genuinely despise Team because of the way their fans describe sausages inside a bread roll, and the stereotypical choice of chippy accompaniment in Team's part of the country is a disgrace.

Hope Team's stand collapses tbh.

I genuinely despise Team because of the way their fans describe sausages inside a bread roll, and the stereotypical choice of chippy accompaniment in Team's part of the country is a disgrace. Hope Team's stand collapses tbh.

Typical <geographic area> supporter. And it's <description of sausages inside a bread roll>, get that? <DESCRIPTION OF SAUSAGES INSIDE A BREAD ROLL!!!>

<generic over the top insult >

Team news for this 4pm kickoff...

Team (4-4-2): Player; Player, Player, Player, Player; Player, Player, Player, Player; Player, Player.

Team (3-5-2): Player; Player, Player, Player; Player, Player, Player, Player, Player; Player, Player

Assuming it's player moved into defence for team to partner player and player (?). Great to see manager having courage euphamism to play player, player and player in that overused and barely understood area of field terminology.

Team news for this 4pm kickoff...

Team (4-4-2): Player; Player, Player, Player, Player; Player, Player, Player, Player; Player, Player.

Team (3-5-2): Player; Player, Player, Player; Player, Player, Player, Player, Player; Player, Player

Assuming it's player moved into defence for team to partner player and player (?). Great to see manager having courage euphamism to play player, player and player in that overused and barely understood area of field terminology.

Wtf?????!!!? Manager out. Horrible decisions.

Been a boring start, Team looking slightly brighter but it's early yet. Fair play to Team's fans who have made the journey from Place in their numbers, making plenty of noise.

Sent from my Fancy Electronic Device

Player booked again, no surprises there. That carthorse should be playing in Low Quality League.

Seriously, I'm not sure what has to happen for chairman to realise manager's signings are dragging the whole general team position down. When was the last time important statistic happened with player in the team?

Ooft, decent fast kick from many yards out cliche from player!

Just back from the game. Can't believe there were Team fans leaving with 10 minutes to go when the game was so finely balanced. Surely League Official In Charge of Retrospective Punishment will have to take a look at some of the incidents in today's game. Team's Generic Midfield Enforcer is a fucking hammerthrowing p***kfaced c**t. I didn't get a good view of the incidents, but I could still see that Referee and Far-Side Linesman were dishing out decisions in favour of Team like it was going out of fashion. Also, Player should be ashamed of his lack of effort today, get him binned Manager's First Name.

Good to meet some Team fans in Pub pre-match, decent lads. We better not be last on Substandard Television Highlights Package this week (even though we deserve to be) as I will be seething. State Broadcaster c***s.

Archived