General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOM!!!

Ed has just said he will not allow us another referendum :D

The one thing to DEFINITELY get yes voters on side is to deny them what they want.

What an idiot.

They just dont get it. They really dont. Imperial masters have arrived. Ha ha. Any mention of the uk being 1.5 trillion in debt?

Charles Kennedy is my MP and is shite at it. He might be a good guy but he does not represent his constituency at Westminster enough. Cheerio.

What's the feeling up your way? Is he likely to lose his seat do you think?

What's the feeling up your way? Is he likely to lose his seat do you think?

Yeah, HSH fan should to his/her own poll. Needs to be over a thousand to be staistically acurate and be weighted for demographics. If he/she could post it by Sunday that would be good. Cheers.

Yeah, HSH fan should to his/her own poll. Needs to be over a thousand to be staistically acurate and be weighted for demographics. If he/she could post it by Sunday that would be good. Cheers.

Old man Danger with a right good knee slapper there.

BOOOM!!!

Ed has just said he will not allow us another referendum :D

The one thing to DEFINITELY get yes voters on side is to deny them what they want.

What an idiot.

Link?

Every time you think Labour can't be more stupid, they keep proving you wrong.

Looks as though labour have given up completely on the 45 and are just targeting the unionist vote. I suppose areas that went 60-65% no mean you probably only have to win between 1/2 and 2/3rds of the nos to win the seat. Unfortunately for them a lot of those areas are quite tory generally

Link?

Every time you think Labour can't be more stupid, they keep proving you wrong.

He said it at the press conference - he 'plans to hold Sturgeon to her word that the referendum was a once in a generation event' or some such.

Genuinely staggered at their stupidity. It's almost like they're trying to lose :lol:

Looks as though labour have given up completely on the 45 and are just targeting the unionist vote. I suppose areas that went 60-65% no mean you probably only have to win between 1/2 and 2/3rds of the nos to win the seat. Unfortunately for them a lot of those areas are quite tory generally

referendum results are of no relevance. One of the soon to be safest snp seats (Perth) will be in a council area that had the highest % no.

I remember when Kyle was a youngster playing mafia games and had a smoking hot missus. The guy was always gonna grow up to be a legend

#dece was created in my image tbh.

I don't remember him doing anything after saying he wouldn't be part of the coalition. He was even pretty quiet during the Referendum.

Quiet indeed. Hardly ever at Westminster and never out in his constituency. I've no idea what people up here think. I spend most of my time in Inverness as I work there. Danny Alexander is definitely a goner.

Probably a good move at this point. Although unlikely there was still a small part of me worried that Labour would agree to a second referendum in return for a deal.

Doubt Labour would have done so and doubt the SNP want another so quickly, but I was concerned nonetheless.

Probably a good move at this point. Although unlikely there was still a small part of me worried that Labour would agree to a second referendum in return for a deal.

Doubt Labour would have done so and doubt the SNP want another so quickly, but I was concerned nonetheless.

Do you think this announcement will win back any of the voters lost to the SNP?

Unless I'm being an idiot and misunderstanding something (as is possible!) over 40% of people who voted labour at the last general election now plan to vote SNP, according to yesterday's yougov survey.

Archived