General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I not been saying this all week. 10-20 is all we're getting.

Had a chat with a few older colleagues at work today. Ended up like a lion's den once I said I supported SNP, although this was a badly kept secret.

Independence, Scottish nationalism, SNP are just anathema to so many people. They hate the fact that they were born in Scotland. Perhaps a generational thing...but it makes you think that we will never, never break through. Verge of tears stuff

You know what you have to do at work tomorrow if this pessimism turns out to be unfounded.

9am:

biDFHU0.gif

5pm:

b0PzCNV.gif

You know what you have to do at work tomorrow if this pessimism turns out to be unfounded.

9am:

biDFHU0.gif

5pm:

b0PzCNV.gif

Please photoshop Alex salmonds head onto vinces.

In a way I'm more nervous about this than I was the referendum. I'd given that up beforehand despite the late surge, so much so that I fucked off on holiday for the week before (although I did obviously vote postally) and got blind drunk on the Thursday night so I wasn't tempted to stay up and check twitter every 5 minutes.

This one, the polls have been so static for so long that if there was a massive discrepancy between the poll numbers and the final results i.e. SNP getting less than 35, you might even say 40, then either the polling methodology is totally wrong and forever obsolete, or it's time to get the tinfoil helmets out.

In a way I'm more nervous about this than I was the referendum. I'd given that up beforehand despite the late surge, so much so that I fucked off on holiday for the week before (although I did obviously vote postally) and got blind drunk on the Thursday night so I wasn't tempted to stay up and check twitter every 5 minutes.

This one, the polls have been so static for so long that if there was a massive discrepancy between the poll numbers and the final results i.e. SNP getting less than 35, you might even say 40, then either the polling methodology is totally wrong and forever obsolete, or it's time to get the tinfoil helmets out.

IF SNP, dont get 42 seats +.... then it will be the biggest pile of polling shite ever! Or democracy has failed.

IF SNP, dont get 42 seats +.... then it will be the biggest pile of polling shite ever! Or democracy has failed.

I wonder how accurate the exit polls will be, they were almost spot on to the number of seats in 2010. There wasn't such a huge difference between Scotland and rUK then though, and I don't know if anyone is doing concentrated polling in Scotland.

I wonder how accurate the exit polls will be, they were almost spot on to the number of seats in 2010. There wasn't such a huge difference between Scotland and rUK then though, and I don't know if anyone is doing concentrated polling in Scotland.

STV are I believe.

Unionist Bernie mentioned it on one of their adverts.

Archived