General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anywhere's going to shite it then it might be Glasgow.

Keep the faith #boiz, apart from Orkney and Shetland, every single seat from Stirlingshire upwards is going Yellow, and most of the seats below it as well

Sake lads!!

Mon, collective chins up!

Can you blame us? All the polls looked well better, but I'd still take 30 seats and winning Glasgow as a good night.

Look at the Glasgow odds I just posted. Then think about who is saying that Sarwar etc are keeping their seat (Labour).

Now, is there REALLY anything to worry about?

Hope so, if they end up holding 4/7 Glasgow seats, it wouldn't bode well for the SNP in edinburgh either.

Hard odds on in all Glasgow seats apart from Baldies.

Look at the Glasgow odds I just posted. Then think about who is saying that Sarwar etc are keeping their seat (Labour).

Now, is there REALLY anything to worry about?

Usually, aye.

Fucking hell :lol:

The referendum was lost for months. Two polls showed a lead for yes.

The SNP have CONSISTENTLY polled over 45%, closer to (and over) 50 mostly, of the popular vote. In person, on phones and online. The Ashcroft polls, which focus on individual consistuencies and actually contact a fair number of the electorate in those areas, show the national polls are correct in what they're showing.

It's going to take a collective shit yourself moment above anything ever witnessed for things to turn up as low as 20 seats.

Other than Urban Gorilla's brother, has anyone heard from anyone who said they would be voting SNP and didn't in the end?

Keep the fucking faith.

Sorry, I'm slightly unhinged at the thought of Sarwar retaining his fucking seat.

Hold on. If 45% of the country have the balls to vote Yes, then surely this is a walk in the park?

EXACTLY!!!

There's much more chance of no voters turning out for the SNP than yes voters turning out for unionist parties, or at least an equal chance.

Question as well; how can labour possibly be confident of retaining these seats when, in reality, they're hardly present at any polling station in Glasgow? :lol:

Could be the old vote labour to keep out the torys lie... rearing its head.

I'm only worried about the good old Glasgow City Council and their hangers on in Glasgow.

Archived