General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me its unacceptable that the SNP may hold the balance of power when you already have a Parliament in Scotland. Sorry to all my Scottish friends on here but regrettably this means I shall be voting tactically to keep the SNP from being part of any Westminster government.

Sturgeon has done my head in the last week about Scottish this and Scottish that rather than what the British electorate as a whole want and personally I want to be remain part of a United Kingdom that does the right thing by people in Liverpool and Leeds just as much as it does in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

If the SNP poll 50% in Scotland and this equates to something like 56/58 seats that does seem an overly strong representation at Westminster when it equates to only c.4% of the BRITISH voters wanting SNP.

If I'm honest, I really do wish you had voted YES to independence rather than try to break up the union from within. Better together and all that.

Police in Scotland warn of 'threatening behaviour' by SNP supporters who plan to arrive late at polling stations and follow counting staff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3071622/Fears-voting-Scotland-disrupted-intimidating-SNP-supporters-plan-arrive-late-follow-counting-staff-police-issue-warnings-polling-stations.html

Murphy, McDougall et al will be lapping this up

For me its unacceptable that the SNP may hold the balance of power when you already have a Parliament in Scotland. Sorry to all my Scottish friends on here but regrettably this means I shall be voting tactically to keep the SNP from being part of any Westminster government.

Sturgeon has done my head in the last week about Scottish this and Scottish that rather than what the British electorate as a whole want and personally I want to be remain part of a United Kingdom that does the right thing by people in Liverpool and Leeds just as much as it does in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

If the SNP poll 50% in Scotland and this equates to something like 56/58 seats that does seem an overly strong representation at Westminster when it equates to only c.4% of the BRITISH voters wanting SNP.

If I'm honest, I really do wish you had voted YES to independence rather than try to break up the union from within. Better together and all that.

Might want to get a new keyboard soon, champ. You'll ruin yours with all those tears.

Gutted m8.

Seems to me that nobody seemed to have much of a problem with the amount of influence Scotland had as long as they were voting labour. Why were none of them pushing for electoral reform ( except lib dems)

^^ doesn't understand how the parliamentary system works

So if you want a Party that does right by all, and you believe SNP are not that party you will be voting for no one.

Cool, thanks for sharing

Archived