General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you'll be able to tell me which part of it is "not true"?

Every poll has pointed to the fact that, while the Tories may have the most seats, they won't be able to form a majority, even with LIb Dem, UKIP and DUP help.

Those same polls also point to Labour being able to reach the figure, if not with SNP help alone then very close to it. So the only way thee Tories get in is if Ed point blank knocks back SNP hauners.

"polls point to"that worries me remember that Referendum thing ?? Im quite happy with a Labour minority Gov but nervous at this its a stick on stuff.

The sun is shining, the air is crisp, and half an hour ago I got to vote for the SNP, hopefully leading to 50+ seats for them and the utter decimation of Scottish Labour.

What a day to be alive.

If you have never heard or seen this before. watch.

The line that always gets we and so fitting for a day of today.

"I hear babies crying, I watch them grow, they'll learn much more than I'll ever know"

Yes I'm feeling home sick today

So, is it standard practise for them to ask to see the number on the ballot before you pop it in the box? Maybe my memory's going, but that's the first time it's happened to me.

As soon as you give your name and address they give you a specific ballot and note the number. Your vote is theoretically traceable. It's always been this way as long as I've been voting.

Meanwhile on the darkside, paranoia is striking deep

Anyone feeling intimidated about going to a polling station should phone their local party office: they'll arrange transport & protection.

Wait a minute, they're bribing people with taxi's and condoms? That hardly seems fair.

Can someone tell me when the first big scottish indicator seat will likely declare? I mean the first one where if snp have taken it we know we are on track.

Bout 1.30ish. Rutherglen should declare. Now im predicting a labour hold here but if this seat goes SNP it will be an utter rout. If labour hang on with only a 3 fig majority, that type of swing will mean an snp landslide

Bout 1.30ish. Rutherglen should declare. Now im predicting a labour hold here but if this seat goes SNP it will be an utter rout. If labour hang on with only a 3 fig majority, that type of swing will mean an snp landslide

Ok thanks JLD. I hadn't expected it to be so early. Fingers crossed!

Stop it!!111!!

I've still to get some sleep.

Can someone tell me when the first big scottish indicator seat will likely declare? I mean the first one where if snp have taken it we know we are on track.

Houghton & Sunderland South is at 11pm, if the SNP take that then they're in for a big night

Meanwhile on the darkside, paranoia is striking deep

Catherine Moorehead@CJuliaSM 4s5 seconds ago

Anyone feeling intimidated about going to a polling station should phone their local party office: they'll arrange transport & protection.

the independance vote and all the crap that went with it is still fresh in peoples minds some voters maybe are still worried about it nothing wrong with that.

Archived