General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a stand up chap you are Robert.

5 more years of marginalising the poor and disabled. 5 more years of food banks. 5 more years of people forced into work fair jobs just to make the employment figures go down a bit. 5 more years of the rich benefitting and the poor being treated like cattle.

All to keep the union together.

If you care so much for the citizens of the UK, you'll be hoping the Tories get booted out. I'm doing my bit by voting SNP.

:)

Aye right and if the SUN and Murdoch have played you for a fool you'll be getting another 5years of the Tories and all the things you claim to despise.If the laughably simplistic "help Ed" plan fails to be forthcoming we're all screwed and the baws burst.

Just saw Chrisnan Guru Murthy from Channel 4 News at Glasgow airport. I suggested it would be a SNP wipeout. His response, "We'll see".

He looked rough as hell and seemed to be limping slightly. Hard night out inGlasgow?

Aye right and if the SUN and Murdoch have played you for a fool you'll be getting another 5years of the Tories and all the things you claim to despise.If the laughably simplistic "help Ed" plan fails to be forthcoming we're all screwed and the baws burst.

I think you'll struggle to find one solitary SNP voter who have been duped by the Sun or auld Rupert.

The simple fact is is that if there are more anti Tory MPS than Tory MPs in Westminster after today, the only person who can let them back in is Ed Miliband.

The sun is shining, the air is crisp, and half an hour ago I got to vote for the SNP, hopefully leading to 50+ seats for them and the utter decimation of Scottish Labour.

What a day to be alive.

How does it feel to be a Labour voting zombie m9?

Question for you guys. Are you able to take a kid into the voting booth? (No sniggering at the the back!). I was going to take my son who's 12 to show him what it's all about

I remember my old grandpa (RIP) taking me in when I was a lad. Must have been the inaugural Holyrood election or the 2001 GE.

Question for you guys. Are you able to take a kid into the voting booth? (No sniggering at the the back!). I was going to take my son who's 12 to show him what it's all about

Yes that's fine definitely no problem.

I think you'll struggle to find one solitary SNP voter who have been duped by the Sun or auld Rupert.

The simple fact is is that if there are more anti Tory MPS than Tory MPs in Westminster after today, the only person who can let them back in is Ed Miliband.

Not true but I realise its pointless trying to explain.So basically the election is already decided and its just up to Ed to step forward.How deluded you are the SUN will already be drumming up Ed as illegitimate at no10 if he does not carry the more seats than Cameron and your new pal and defender of the poor Rupert will be laughing all the way.

Not true but I realise its pointless trying to explain.So basically the election is already decided and its just up to Ed to step forward.How deluded you are the SUN will already be drumming up Ed as illegitimate at no10 if he does not carry the more seats than Cameron and your new pal and defender of the poor Rupert will be laughing all the way.

Of course you'll be able to tell me which part of it is "not true"?

Every poll has pointed to the fact that, while the Tories may have the most seats, they won't be able to form a majority, even with LIb Dem, UKIP and DUP help.

Those same polls also point to Labour being able to reach the figure, if not with SNP help alone then very close to it. So the only way thee Tories get in is if Ed point blank knocks back SNP hauners.

Archived